Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate HowSmart.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for another quiz.
More Entertainment Trivia Quizzes:
- 2021 January Entertainment Round-Up Quiz.
- 2020 Entertainment Lockdown Quiz
- 2020 Movie Quiz
- 2020 Books Quiz
- 2020 TV Quiz
- 2020 Pop Music Quiz
February 2021 Entertainment Round-Up:
- Bicoastally globes: Golden Globes to be held bicoastally, with Fey in New York (apnews.com)
- Golden Globes: From ‘Hamilton’ to ‘Promising Young Woman’ diversity rules Golden Globe nominations (Reuters)
- Travolta dances: John Travolta and Ella Recreate Grease for 2021 Super Bowl Ad (E! Online)
- India Farmers’ Protest: 1 tweet from Rihanna on farmer protests gets India incensed (apnews.com)
- Gorman Super Bowl: Amanda Gorman, in a first, brings poetry to Super Bowl (apnews.com)
- Free Britney: Britney Spears: Miley Cyrus and Sarah Jessica Parker among stars showing support over new documentary (Sky News)
- Eat Obama: Michelle Obama is launching a cooking show on Netflix (CNN)
- Gadot on Nat Geo: ‘Impact’: Gal Gadot Accepts Her Privilege and Wants to Use It For Nat Geo’s New Series (yahoo.com)
- Cecil Hotel: Elisa Lam: What happened in the Cecil Hotel (BBC News)
- Archie Big Brother: Duchess of Sussex expecting 2nd child, a sibling for Archie (apnews.com)
- New Mr. & Mrs. Smith: Donald Glover is coming back to TV, this time with Phoebe Waller-Bridge (abc.net.au)
- Kardashian / West split: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West file for divorce (The Guardian)
- The New Dr. Hibbert: Harry Shearer replaced by black actor Kevin Michael Richardson on The Simpsons (The Guardian)
- Daft Punk epilogue: Grammy-winning duo Daft Punk break up after 28 years (apnews.com)
- Emma Watson’s “retirement”: Emma Watson’s Acting Career Isn’t “Dormant” Thankfully (buzzfeed.com)