In our 2021 Year-End Round-Up Trivia PartyBig News Quiz | Women of 2021 Quiz | Big Business Quiz | Climate Crisis Mega Quiz | 2021 Celebrity Deaths Memorial Quiz | Pride Quiz | Black History 2021 Quiz | How Woke Are You Quiz | Science and Technology 2021 Quiz | Endless 2021 Entertainment quiz | Ultimate 2021 Pop Music Quiz | 2021 Ultimate Movies Quiz | 2021 Ultimate TV Trivia Quiz | Sports Trivia Monumental 2021 Round-Up Quiz | Tokyo Olympics 2021 Quiz
Banksy questions were updated Sept. 9, 2021.
Daily quiz: Which animal is featured in Banksy’s Laugh Now? How did a Banksy become NFT? And what is a Great British Spraycation? Take this Banksy quiz!
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
More quizzes for you
- Bye Bye Love Quiz: 5 Essential Everly Brothers Questions
- Tokyo Olympics 2021 Quick Quiz
- August Entertainment News Round-Up Super Quiz
- Summer of 2021 Extreme Weather Events Quiz
- Billionaires in Space: 2021 Rich Space Tourism Quiz
- How American Are You Quiz
- How British Are You Quiz
More on the Banksy Quiz News Facts
- A Great British Spraycation: Banksy’s new seaside murals (Reuters)
- Banksy painting of Washington’s Mount Rainier, which offers a brutal critique of the climate crisis, sells for $6.3m (The Independent)
- The E.U. Rules Against Banksy in His Trademark Fight With a Greeting Card Company, Citing His Own Statement That ‘Copyright Is For Losers’ (Artnet News)
- Banksy’s ‘Show me the Monet’ painting sells for nearly $10 million (CNN)
- Banksy art burned, destroyed, and sold as a token in ‘money-making stunt’ (BBC News)
- Half-shredded Banksy could fetch over $5 million at auction (apnews.com)