Welcome to our weekly Friday trivia challenge, The Feb. 11 News Quiz of the Week: Test your knowledge of 2022 news trivia and the week’s headlines. In royal news: What’s Camilla’s future title? In politics: What’s the Freedom Convoy? In sports: What happened to the Olympic medal ceremony for figure skating? And in entertainment: Oscars! Our weekly popular news stories update in the form of a quiz begins when you hit “Start Quiz.”
Take the quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Liked the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
More Quizzes for this Weekend
- Oscars 2022 Movie Trivia Quiz
- Battle of the Sexes Quiz: Gender Equality Questions
- Food Trivia Quiz
- Latest Business Trivia Quiz
- Adele 30 Quiz
- Netflix Quiz
- Outer Space Quiz
Take the Feb. 11 News Quiz of the Week in a Video Quiz
Sources for the Feb. 11 News Quiz of the Week
- Russian becomes first woman to land a ‘quad’ at the Olympics. (nbcnews.com)
- Ottawa mayor declares state of emergency to deal with trucking blockade (Reuters)
- Rogan’s use of racial slurs adds to pressure on Spotify (AP News)
- Queen marks 70th anniversary with support for Camilla (AP News)
- The end of pink ham? France to cut use of nitrite in cured meats (Reuters)
- Peter Thiel leaving board of Facebook parent Meta (AP News)
- Super Bowl 56 Guide: Everything to Know About the Big Game (AP News)
- ‘Power of the Dog’ tops Oscar noms with 12; ‘Dune’ nabs 10 (AP News)
- Penelope Cruz & Javier Bardem and Kirstin Dunst & Jesse Plemons Make Oscar Nom History (Deadline)
- Adele sweeps gender-neutral Brit awards dominated by women (The Guardian)
- Parker Solar Probe Captures Visible Light Images of Venus’ Surface (NASA)
- Download a Full Year of Quiz Questions | 2022 Quality Trivia
- Printable Quiz Rounds (in PDF and PowerPoint PPTx)