The Feb. 2022 Entertainment news cycle was turbulent. From the storm that Spotify stepped into to Whoopi Goldberg’s suspension and Rihanna’s baby bump. Take this FOMO Entertainment News Quiz to ensure you didn’t miss anything important: From Oscars to The Batman Movie.
The Feb. 2022 Entertainment News Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Like the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
Even More Feb. 2022 Entertainment Quizzes
- Oscars Quiz 2022: 10 Fun Academy Awards Questions
- The Batman Quiz: Essential Fun 2022 Caped Trivia Questions
- Netflix Quiz: Binge-Worthy Trivia Questions from 2021/2022
- Adele Trivia Quick Quiz: How did Adele’s 30 improve Spotify?
- Kanye West Trivia 2022: 11 Fun Ye Quiz Questions
- Spider-Man Quiz Party: No Way Home 2021 Essential Trivia
Take the Feb. 2022 Entertainment News Video Quiz
Feb. 2022 Entertainment News Round-Up
- Eurovision Song Contest Sets Trio Of Hosts For Its 66th Event In May (Deadline)
- ABC Suspends Whoopi Goldberg Over Holocaust Comments (nytimes.com)
- Rihanna Is Pregnant, Expecting First Baby With A$AP Rocky (PEOPLE.com)
- Woman in the House Across the Street: Kristen Bell apologizes to fan over sex scene in new Netflix series (The Independent)
- Spotify and Joe Rogan Respond to Complaints About Covid Misinformation – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Rogan’s use of racial slurs adds to pressure on Spotify (AP News)
- New The Batman Trailer Teases Wayne Family Secrets (collider.com)
- Oscar nominations 2022: Jane Campion on ‘Power of the Dog’ success (latimes.com)
- Adele sweeps gender-neutral Brit awards dominated by women (The Guardian)
- Women’s History Month 2022 Big Factbook | Printable PDF
- Download The Latest Printable Trivia Questions and Answers | PDF + PPTx
- Big Quiz of the Year 2021 – Awesome Printable Trivia and PPT
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Black History 2021/2022 Super Quiz: A Full Year of Trivia