Oct. 16, 2022.
The Oct. 2022 entertainment news cycle was a hot and sour mix of celebrity deaths, birthdays, and Kanye West. Take this FOMO Entertainment News Quiz to ensure you didn’t miss anything important: From celebrities on social media to new movies.
In this article
Take the Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Like the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
More Celebrity and Entertainment Quizzes for You
- Dec. 2022 Entertainment News Super Quiz
- Fun HBO Quiz Game: 12 HBO Trivia Questions
- Wild Kanye West Trivia 2022: 20 New Ye Quiz Questions
- Famous Deaths 2022 Memorial Quiz
- Latest Arts Trivia Game
- Guess the Celebrity Age 2022
- Kanye West Quiz
- Name the Celebrity Picture Quiz
The Sept. 2022 Entertainment News VIDEO QUIZ
11 Entertainment news questions. 30 Seconds per answer. How many questions can you answer in under six minutes?
Sources for the Oct. 2022 Entertainment News Quiz
Here are some of the most prominent showbiz and entertainment news reports from the past month.
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Turning 50: ‘I’ve Earned My Wrinkles’ (Vogue)
- Hugh Jackman is Back as Wolverine in ‘Deadpool 3’ With Ryan Reynolds (Variety)
- Angela Lansbury, TV’s Favorite Sleuth on ‘Murder She Wrote,’ Dies at 96 (nytimes.com)
- Coolio, ‘Gangsta’s Paradise’ Rapper, Dies at 59 – (nytimes.com)
- How Ana de Armas Was Transformed Into Marilyn Monroe for ‘Blonde’ (Variety)
- Kanye West says he’s never read a book, likens it to Brussels sprouts (usatoday.com)
- Kanye West Wears ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirt During Runway Show (Variety)
- Kanye West’s antisemitic posts were removed by Twitter and Instagram (The Washington Post)
- Watch the Disturbing Kanye Interview Clips That Tucker Carlson Didn’t Put on Air (vice.com)
- Brad Pitt makes surprise debut as a sculptor at Finland art gallery (The Guardian)
- Madonna says she’s gay in a TikTok, but social media’s hung up (latimes.com)
- Blink-182 reunites for a world tour with Tom DeLonge (The Washington Post)
- Will Smith enters the 2023 Oscar race with the slavery drama Emancipation (The Guardian)
The Oct. 2022 Entertainment News Quiz Questions
How many books does Kanye West claim he read in his lifetime?
Screenshot: Alo Mind Full Podcast via YouTubeEvery Harry Potter book.Only the Bible.None.Countless.
Apart from being an actor, Brad Pitt is what kind of artist?
Photo: Jussi Koivunen / Sara Hildén Art MuseumMusician.Photographer.Painter.Sculptor.
How old is Gwyneth Paltrow in 2022?
Screenshot: Vogue - YouTube184.108.40.206.
Coolio's last top-40 hit in the US, "C U When U Get There," is based on which famous composition?
Screenshot: Coolio - C U When U Get There (feat. 40 Thevz) Official Music VideoBach’s “Air on the G String”Pachelbel’s “Canon in D Major”Stevie Wonder’s “Pastime Paradise”Lakeside’s “Fantastic Voyage"
Who is this Marilyn Monroe?
Screenshot: Blonde / NetflixKim Kardashian.Michelle Williams.Ana de Armas.Marilyn Monroe.
Who is the actor in this picture?
Screenshot: Emancipation / Apple TV+Chris Rock.Will Smith.Jamie Foxx.Snoop Dogg.
What did Kanye West wear to his surprise 2022 Yeezy Season 9 fashion show in Paris?A “Black Lives Matter” shirt.A “White Lives Matter” shirt.An “All Lives Matter” shirt.A “Tax the Rich” shirt.
According to Kanye West's Oct. 2022 Instagram post, who is "controlled by shadowy, powerful Jewish people"?Sean "Diddy" Combs.Joe Biden.Tucker Carlson.Kim Kardashian.
In Oct. 2022, Madonna kind of announced she was "gay." How?
Screenshot: madonna (@madonna) on TikTokOn Oprah.In a song.On Twitter.On TikTok.
She's the actress who starred in TV's "Murder, She Wrote" between 1984 and 1996.
Screenshot: Murder, She Wrote / NBCUniversalBea Arthur.Angela Lansbury,Anjelica Huston.Jessica Fletcher.
Which group recorded 1999's Enema of the State?
Screenshot: ******** - YouTubeLinkin Park.Sum 41.Green Day.Blink-182.
- The 2023 Super Black History Quiz: A Full Year of Trivia
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Big Quiz of the Year 2022 | 22 Year-End Trivia Quizzes