Nov. 21, 2022.
Daily Trivia Quiz on books and authors who made headlines in 2022: Who authored The Handmaid’s Tale? Where was Salman Rushdie born? And who wrote the classic “A Christmas Carol” ghost story? Play the 2022 Books Quiz Trivia Game!
In this article
Take the Books Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Like the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
Related: Arts and Literature Trivia Games
- Fun Authors and Books Quiz 2022: 11 Literature Questions
- Nov. 2022 Entertainment News Super Quiz
- The Big Movie Quiz 2022: 22 Questions from 2022
Looking for Printable Books with Questions?
We have three up-to-date quiz books with the best questions and answers around. The 2022 Fact Books cover everything there is to know about 2022 news stories, scientific advancements, and the cultural phenomena of the year, with 365 challenging quiz questions for adults and students. The 2022 Factbooks are available in three parts. Get your FREE SAMPLE!
- Book I: Nature and Science (80 Questions and answers)
- Book II: Current Events (134 Questions and answers)
- Book III: Arts & Entertainment (151 Questions and answers)
Sources for the 2022 Books Quiz
These are the 2022 news stories that inspired this year’s books-and-authors trivia game.
The 2022 Books Quiz Questions
For your convenience, here’s the complete list of our books-and-authors multiple-choice trivia questions.
Which winner of the Nobel Prize for literature wrote "Chronicles, Volume One"?
Image: Chronicles, Volume One book cover
Who penned the 1934 murder mystery novel "Why Didn't They Ask Evans?"?
Photo: Joop van Bilsen / Anefo, CC0, via Wikimedia Commons, colorized
Who authored The Handmaid's Tale?
Image: The Handmaid’s Tale book cover
Who is Queen Elizabeth II having tea with in this picture?
Screenshot: Platinum Party at the Palace / BBC One
Who originally authored The Hunchback of Notre Dame?
Image: Aimé de Lemud, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons
What is the world's oldest surviving book printed with movable metal type?
Photo: Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons
How many books does Kanye West claim he read in his lifetime?
Screenshot: Alo Mind Full Podcast via YouTube
How many pages are there in "the longest book in existence"?
What does Yuval Noah Harari's children's book Unstoppable Us describe?
Screenshot: Yuval Noah Harari - YouTube
Who wrote the classic "A Christmas Carol" ghost story?
Screenshot: Spirited / Apple TV+
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Women’s History Month 2022 Big Factbook | Printable PDF
- Download The Latest Printable Trivia Questions and Answers | PDF + PPTx
- Big Quiz of the Year 2021 – Awesome Printable Trivia and PPT
- Black History 2022 Super Quiz: A Full Year of Trivia