Apr. 21, 2023.
Our weekly news quiz tests your knowledge of the latest news stories every Friday. From Fox News’s settlement and the Sudan conflict to Bruce Springsteen Day, see how well you know what happened this week with the Apr. 21 News Quiz.
How to Play
- The quiz has 11 multiple-choice questions and answers about the biggest headlines of the last seven days. You can take the quiz online, play the video quiz, or print it out for your weekly trivia party.
- If the online quiz doesn’t start automatically, click the below button. You will see each question with four possible answers. Choose the best answer to see if you’re correct, read the explanation or skip it, and move on to the next question. At the end of the quiz, you will see your score and how it compares with that of other users.
- If you prefer to play the video quiz, scroll down. You will have 30 seconds to answer each question. How many questions can you answer in 6 minutes?
- If you want to print out the quiz, scroll down to find our PDF link. You can download the Apr. 21 News Quiz’s FREE PDF with all the questions on one page and separate pages for answers and links.
Ready? Let’s go!
Take the Weekly News Quiz!
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
The Apr. 21 News Quiz (VIDEO)
11 current-events questions and fun facts in 6 minutes. How many can you ace?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for trivia games and updates
This Week’s Questions (printable)
Here are some examples of this week’s Apr. 21 news quiz questions:
- How did Fox News settle its Dominion Voting Systems defamation suit?
- What is Germany’s highest honor for a former leader?
- What is the name of Elon Musk’s chatbot?
- Why did Warner Bros. Discovery ditch the HBO name from HBO Max?
- Netflix stopped mailing DVDs in what year?
- Which company is about to catch some Angry Birds?
- When’s Bruce Springsteen Day?
Download this week’s FREE Weekly News Quiz PDF here.
We cross-checked our facts with reputable news outlets, research centers, and NGOs. These articles inspired the Apr. 21 news quiz. We recommend them for weekend reading.
- No Apologies: Fox Will Pay $787.5 Million to Settle Dominion Defamation Suit (nytimes.com)
- Sudan conflict: Why is there fighting, and what is at stake in the region? (The Guardian)
- ElonAI: Elon Musk talks “TruthGPT” and AI ambitions in a Fox News interview (The Washington Post)
- Special Achievement: Ex-leader Merkel to be decorated with highest German honor (AP News)
- Montana First: TikTok ban gets final approval by Montana’s GOP legislature (POLITICO)
- With Cheers and Tears: ‘Phantom of the Opera’ Ends Record Broadway Run (nytimes.com)
- HBO Max: Renamed Max With Discovery+ Merger (Variety)
- DVD-by-mail: Netflix is ending its DVD-by-mail service (AP News)
- Frodo speaks: How Elijah Wood Became the New Weirdo on ‘Yellowjackets’ (GQ)
- Gaming deal: Sega Sammy to buy Angry Birds maker Rovio for $776 million (Reuters)
- Bruce Springsteen Day: New Jersey honor follows Covid Diagnosis (The Guardian)
If you enjoyed this week’s Apr. 21 news quiz, check out some of our other current event quizzes:
Our Previous Weekly Quizzes
Like the Quiz?
Don’t forget to subscribe
to our FREE 😎 newsletter
and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.