April. 27, 2023.
Welcome to the April 2023 Entertainment Quiz! How did Gwyneth Paltrow’s ski trial end? Which records did The Mario Bros. Movie break? How old is Bruce Willis? And what’s Bruce Springsteen Day? We have all the answers. Do you?
Take the Quiz
Make sure you know everything noteworthy that happened this month in Entertainment with the best trivia questions and answers on current showbiz news. The Entertainment News Quiz has 14 multiple-choice questions and answers about the last month’s TV, celebrities, movie, music, and showbiz news. Test your knowledge of the month’s entertainment headlines with the April 2023 Entertainment Quiz. Take it online, or play the video quiz.
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
The April 2023 Entertainment News VIDEO QUIZ
14 April 2023 entertainment quiz questions from the last month. 30 Seconds to answer each question. How many questions can you answer in 7 minutes?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for trivia games and updates
The questions and answers in our April 2023 Entertainment quiz are cross-checked with the world’s finest entertainment news outlets. Here are some of the most notable April 2023 entertainment news stories that inspired this trivia game.
- Super Mario Bros. Movie: Post-Credits Scene Explained: Will There Be a Sequel? (Variety)
- Rawling on a roll: Warner Bros. Nears Deal for Harry Potter TV Series With HBO Streaming Reboot (Bloomberg)
- Ari’s gold deal: WWE near merger deal with UFC parent Endeavor (cnbc.com)
- Logan Roy: How Brian Cox Felt About That Big Episode 3 Twist in ‘Succession’ (nytimes.com)
- Star Wars debut: ‘The Mandalorian’ Recruits Lizzo and Jack Black for Action-Packed Episode (Rolling Stone)
- Frodo speaks: How Elijah Wood Became the New Weirdo on ‘Yellowjackets’ (GQ)
- Extraction 2: Chris Hemsworth Back in Netflix Action Sequel (Variety)
- With Cheers and Tears: ‘Phantom of the Opera’ Ends Record Broadway Run (nytimes.com)
- Bruce Springsteen Day: New Jersey honor follows Covid Diagnosis (The Guardian)
More Entertainment News Quizzes for You
If you liked our April 2023 Entertainment quiz, you should definitely try these showbiz trivia games:
Like the Quiz?
Don’t forget to subscribe
to our FREE 😎 newsletter
and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.