With our April 2023 technology and business quiz, you can test your knowledge of this month’s most important technology and business stories. It’s time to take on 11 questions about Elon Musk’s plans, TikTok’s China troubles, and major streamers’ attempts to rebrand themselves.
Take the April 2023 Tech Business Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
The April 2023 Tech Business Quiz VIDEO
11 multiple-choice questions reaped from the passing month’s major technology and business news stories. 30 Seconds per question. How many can you answer in 6 minutes?
Our questions and answers are always fact-checked with leading news outlets, NGOs, and research institutes. Here are the headlines that inspired the April 2023 Technology Business Quiz.
- Bard Vs. Bing: Google Releases Bard, Its AI Chatbot, a Rival to ChatGPT and Bing (nytimes.com)
- AI Moratorium: Elon Musk and Others Call for Pause on AI, Citing ‘Risks to Society’ (nytimes.com)
- ElonAI: Elon Musk talks “TruthGPT” and AI ambitions in a Fox News interview (The Washington Post)
- Value Drop: Elon Musk Values Twitter at $20 Billion (nytimes.com)
- Montana First: TikTok ban gets final approval by Montana’s GOP legislature (POLITICO)
- TikTok Testemony: Lawmakers Blast TikTok’s CEO for App’s Ties to China, Escalating Tensions (nytimes.com)
- Youtube profanities: YouTube Restores Donald Trump’s Account Privileges (nytimes.com)
- Gaming deal: Sega Sammy to buy Angry Birds maker Rovio for $776 million (Reuters)
- HBO Max: Renamed Max With Discovery+ Merger (Variety)
- DVD-by-mail: Netflix is ending its DVD-by-mail service (AP News)
More Technology and Business News Quizzes
If you liked the April 2023 Technology Business quiz, we bet you’d ace these quizzes.
- Apple’s iPhone 15 & iOS 17: Trivial Pursuits or Tech Evolution?
- Musk Biography Unmasked: 16 Trivia Tidbits from Isaacson’s Tell-All!
- Elon Musk, X, and the #BanTheADL Drama: A Digital Hate Story
Like the Quiz?
Don’t forget to subscribe
to our FREE 😎 newsletter
and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.