Time for your June 11 weekly quiz. 12 Multiple choice questions with answers and extra facts from the passing news week when you hit Start.
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back next week for another quiz!
More quizzes for this weekend:
- LGBTQ+ Pride Month 2021 Quiz
- May 2021 Entertainment Round-Up Super Quiz
- How British Are You Quiz
- The Royal Family Superb 2021 Trivia Quiz
- Borat 2 Supreme Happy Time Quiz
More on June 11 Weekly Quiz News Facts:
- Global glitch: Swaths of internet go down after cloud outage (apnews.com)
- The largest moon in the solar system: Ganymede (Wikipedia)
- XOXO: The Official Trailer For HBO Max “Gossip Girl” Reboot (buzzfeed.com)
- G7 Summit: The new guy? Biden debuts at democracy’s most exclusive club (apnews.com)
- World’s Most Liveable City: Auckland wins as Covid shakes up rankings (The Guardian)
- Sacrebleu: French leader Macron slapped in the face on a visit to a small town (dailyunion.com)
- ALW Speaks: Exclusive: Andrew Lloyd Webber ready to defy Government over the reopening of theatres (telegraph.co.uk)
- Conan Ends: ‘Conan’ Last Guest Is Jack Black, As Audiences Return For Final Run (Variety)
- Lilibet Diana: Meghan and Harry welcome their second child, Lilibet ‘Lili’ Diana (apnews.com)
- Mod Squad: Clarence Williams III, a Star of ‘Mod Squad,’ Is Dead at 81 – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Twitter’s Nigeria Ban: Nigeria bans Twitter for deleting a post from the president (mashable.com)
- International Booker Prize: David Diop becomes first French winner (BBC News)