Questions were updated on Apr. 27, 2023.
Tech-Business Quiz: 10 essential Crypto Quiz trivia questions on one of 2021’s and 2022’s buzzwords and 2023’s fails of the year. Which crypto coins does Paypal accept? Which country was the first to adopt Bitcoin? What’s NFT art? And why did FTX collapse?
Take the Crypto quiz!
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
More Business and Tech Trivia:
The 2022 Big Business Quiz
- Social Media Quiz
- Apple Quiz
- Facebook Quiz
- Elon Musk Quiz
- The Trillion Dollar Quiz
The Crypto Quiz News Sources
Bitcoin and ether hit all-time highs as momentum accelerates (Reuters)
- Press Release: PayPal Launches “Checkout with Crypto” (PayPal-corp.com)
- China’s top regulators ban crypto trading and mining, sending bitcoin tumbling (Reuters)
- Beeple breaks record: First NFT artwork at auction sells for staggering $69 million (CNN)
- ‘Art enthusiasts’ burn a Banksy print, then sell it as an NFT (theartnewspaper.com)
- Damien Hirst’s Medium is the Art Market (nytimes.com)
- Damien Hirst burns his art after selling NFTs (BBC News)
- El Salvador becomes the first country to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender (The Guardian)
- El Salvador Bitcoin city planned at the base of Conchagua volcano (BBC News)
- NFT Sales Are Flatlining (WSJ)
- Divisions in Sam Bankman-Fried’s Crypto Empire Blur on His Trading Titan Alameda’s Balance Sheet (coindesk.com)
- FTX cryptocurrency exchange seeks bankruptcy as federal agencies investigate (NPR)
- FTX’s Sam Bankman-Fried Charged With Bribing Chinese Officials (nytimes.com)
- Cryptoverse: New bitcoin NFTs on a multi-million roll (Reuters)
The Crypto Quiz Questions
Here’s the complete list of questions and multiple-choice answers for our Crypto trivia game.