July 20, 2022.
World Countries Quiz: Current events Japan trivia questions on Japanese royalty, politics, environment, and food. What’s the meaning of Arigato in Japanese? What happened in Fukushima? How many Japanese Emperors have ever opened the Olympic Games? And What’s another name for Wasabi? Take the 2022 quiz about Japan!
Take the Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Liked the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
More Quizzes for You
- 60 Best Questions for A Family Quiz – 2022
- July 28 News Quiz of the Week: Confession, Monkeypox
- BTS Quiz: Fun Essential BTS Questions and Answers (2022)
- Famous World Monuments Quiz
- Earth Quiz 2022
- United States Trivia Quiz 2022
- Royal Family Quiz 2022
- Russia-Ukraine Quiz Questions 2022
- France Quiz Questions 2022
- Australia Quiz Questions 2022
- Europe Quiz Questions
- Latin America Quiz Questions
- China Quiz Questions
- Israel Quiz Questions
- Latest World Countries Quiz Questions
Japan Trivia Quiz Questions
Here’s the complete list of trivia questions on our current trivia quiz about Japan.
Who is this graceful man?
Photo: James F. X. O'Gara / CC BY
What happened in Fukushima?
What’s the meaning of Arigato in Japanese?
Screenshot: Tokyo 2020 on Eurosport.
How old are the world’s oldest female twins?
Photo: Guinness World Records
Princess Mako is a royal of which country?
Screenshot: CBS News
Which is the only G7 country that does NOT fully recognize same-sex marriage?
Photo: White House, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons
What's another name for Wasabi?
Photo: publicdomainq.net, CC0, via Wikimedia Commons
- Download a Full Year of Quiz Questions | 2022 Quality Trivia
- Printable Quiz Rounds (in PDF and PowerPoint PPTx)