July 20, 2022.
World Countries Quiz: Current events Japan trivia questions on Japanese royalty, politics, environment, and food. What’s the meaning of Arigato in Japanese? What happened in Fukushima? How many Japanese Emperors have ever opened the Olympic Games? And What’s another name for Wasabi? Take the 2022 quiz about Japan!
In this article
Take the Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Like the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
More Quizzes for You
- Apple Quiz: How Much is Apple Inc. Worth in 2022?
- Quick Fun Crypto Quiz: 10 Essential Questions and Answers
- Nov. 25 News Quiz of the Week: One Love
- Famous World Monuments Quiz
- Earth Quiz 2022
- United States Trivia Quiz 2022
- Royal Family Quiz 2022
- Russia-Ukraine Quiz Questions 2022
- France Quiz Questions 2022
- Australia Quiz Questions 2022
- Europe Quiz Questions
- Latin America Quiz Questions
- China Quiz Questions
- Israel Quiz Questions
- Latest World Countries Quiz Questions
Japan Trivia Quiz Questions
Here’s the complete list of trivia questions on our current trivia quiz about Japan.
Who is this graceful man?
Photo: James F. X. O'Gara / CC BYJiang Zemin, former leader of ChinaShinzō Abe, former Prime Minister of JapanTakeshi Kitano, Japanese TV personalityJackie Chan, Hong Kong actor
What happened in Fukushima?A radioactive leak during a safety drill.A tsunami hit a nuclear plant.A nuclear bomb explosion.A kamikaze attack.
How many Japanese Emperors have ever opened the Olympic Games?
Photo: Dick Thomas Johnson, CC BY 2.0, via Wikimedia CommonsThree.Two.One.None.
What’s the meaning of Arigato in Japanese?
Screenshot: Tokyo 2020 on Eurosport.Thank you.Goodbye.You’re welcome.The art of paper-folding.
Maki Kaji was the first to publish which game under its famous name?
Photo: S Pakhrin from DC, USA, CC BY 2.0, via Wikimedia CommonsCheckers.Mahjong.Sudoku.Candy Crash.
How old are the world’s oldest female twins?
Photo: Guinness World Records101.104.107110.
Princess Mako is a royal of which country?
Screenshot: CBS NewsMalaysia.Cambodia.Thailand.Japan.
Which is the only G7 country that does NOT fully recognize same-sex marriage?
Photo: White House, Public domain, via Wikimedia CommonsItaly.Japan.France.Germany.Pumpkin spider.Jorō spider.Cane spider.Golden garden spider.
What's another name for Wasabi?
Photo: publicdomainq.net, CC0, via Wikimedia CommonsJapanese horseradish.Japanese radish.Japanese ginger.Okutama artichoke.
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Women’s History Month 2022 Big Factbook | Printable PDF
- Download The Latest Printable Trivia Questions and Answers | PDF + PPTx
- Big Quiz of the Year 2021 – Awesome Printable Trivia and PPT
- Black History 2022 Super Quiz: A Full Year of Trivia