Questions were updated on Dec. 29, 2022.
World Countries Quiz: Current events Japan trivia questions on Japanese royalty, politics, environment, and food. What’s the meaning of Arigato in Japanese? What happened in Fukushima? How many Japanese Emperors have ever opened the Olympic Games? And What’s another name for Wasabi? Take the 2022 quiz about Japan!
Take the Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
More World Quizzes for You
- Sept. 8 News Quiz: Which Country is Bharat?
- Bharat or India? The Name Game That’s Shaking Up Global Summits!
- Elon Musk, X, and the #BanTheADL Drama: A Digital Hate Story
Japan Trivia Quiz Questions
Here’s the complete list of trivia questions on our current trivia quiz about Japan.
Who is this graceful man?
Photo: James F. X. O'Gara / CC BY
What’s the meaning of Arigato in Japanese?
Screenshot: Tokyo 2020 on Eurosport.
What happened in Fukushima?
Maki Kaji was the first to publish which game under its famous name?
Photo: S Pakhrin from DC, USA, CC BY 2.0, via Wikimedia Commons
Princess Mako is a royal of which country?
Screenshot: CBS News
Which is the only G7 country that does NOT fully recognize same-sex marriage?
Photo: White House, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons
How many Japanese Emperors have ever opened the Olympic Games?
Photo: Dick Thomas Johnson, CC BY 2.0, via Wikimedia Commons
How old are the world’s oldest female twins?
Photo: Guinness World Records
What's another name for Wasabi?
Photo: publicdomainq.net, CC0, via Wikimedia Commons
Why did Japan launch a nationwide campaign to boost (!) alcohol consumption?
- The 2023 Black History Trivia Super Quizzes: A Full Year of Questions and Answers
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Big Quiz of the Year 2022 | 22 Year-End Trivia Quizzes