Time for your July 9 weekly quiz. What happened to Roger Federer in Wimbledon? Is Iggy Azalea blackfishing? And when is the British Freedom Day? 14 Multiple choice questions with answers and extra facts from the passing news week when you hit Start Quiz.
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back next week for another quiz!
More quizzes for this weekend:
- Fun Black Widow Quiz: Which Movie Had Black Widow First?
- How Hot Is It – 2021 Summer Quiz
- The 2021 Trillion Dollar Quiz
- June 2021 Entertainment Round-Up Super Quiz
- How British Are You Quiz
- How American Are You Quiz
More on July 9 Weekly Quiz News Facts:
- Roger Federer becomes oldest Wimbledon quarterfinalist in Open era (espn.com)
- On ‘Sesame Street,’ Elmo gets a puppy (cue adorableness) (apnews.com)
- ‘Voice’ stars Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton wed in Oklahoma (apnews.com)
- Biden announces investigation into international ransomware attack (The Guardian)
- Scale, details of massive Kaseya ransomware attack emerge (apnews.com)
- Kaseya ransomware attack: Up to 1,500 businesses affected by REvil attack says the company (CNN)
- ‘Annette’ opens 74th Cannes Film Festival (apnews.com)
- Bubbly supply halted after Moscow says champagne is Russian (apnews.com)
- Boris Johnson cries ‘freedom’ to fill the void where his leadership should be (The Guardian)
- Haiti’s future uncertain after the brazen slaying of the president (apnews.com)
- ‘Grotesque’: EU countries condemn Hungary over anti-LGBTQ law (Reuters)
- Review: ‘Black Widow’ is a satisfying detour for Marvel (apnews.com)
- Vera Wang celebrates her 72nd birthday in style with Cher (sort of) (today.com)
- White Conservatives Are Livid At Vanessa Williams For Singing ‘Black National Anthem’ During Capitol’s July 4 Event (BET)