In our 2021 Year-End Round-Up Trivia PartyBig News Quiz | Women of 2021 Quiz | Big Business Quiz | Climate Crisis Mega Quiz | 2021 Celebrity Deaths Memorial Quiz | Pride Quiz | Black History 2021 Quiz | How Woke Are You Quiz | Science and Technology 2021 Quiz | Books of 2021 Super Quiz | Endless 2021 Entertainment quiz | Ultimate 2021 Pop Music Quiz | 2021 Ultimate Movies Quiz | 2021 Ultimate TV Trivia Quiz | Sports Trivia Monumental 2021 Round-Up Quiz | Tokyo Olympics 2021 Quiz
Daily quiz in honor of the late great Everly Brothers: Which hit song launched their career? When did they break up? And which odd musical couple created an Everly Brothers tribute album in 2013? How many Everly Brothers questions can you answer?
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
More quizzes for you
- Tokyo Olympics 2021 Quick Quiz
- August Entertainment News Round-Up Super Quiz
- Summer of 2021 Extreme Weather Events Quiz
- Odd Vs. Famous Animals Quiz
- Show Me the Banksy: 5 Banksy Quiz Questions
- How American Are You Quiz
- How British Are You Quiz
Sources for the Everly Brothers Questions:
- Don Everly, of harmonizing Everly Brothers, dies at 84 (latimes.com)
- Don Everly of early rock ‘n’ roll Everly Brothers dies at 84 (apnews.com)
- Don Everly, Older Brother in Groundbreaking Rock Duo, Dies at 84 (nytimes.com)
- Don Everly Of The Everly Brothers Has Died At Age 84 (NPR)
- Everly Brothers: US rock ‘n’ roll star Don Everly dies aged 84 (BBC News)
- Harmony, melancholy, and the Everly Brothers’ indelible influence (The Guardian)