Questions updated on Jan. 30, 2022.
Daily Quiz: 8 essential Crypto Quiz trivia questions on one of 2021’s buzzwords of the year. Which crypto coins does Paypal accept? What’s China’s stand on cryptocurrency? Which country was the first to adopt bitcoin? And what’s NFT art? Take the Crypto quiz!
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
More Business and Tech Trivia:
- Social Media Quiz
- Apple Quiz 2022
- Windows 11 Quiz
- Latest Business News Trivia Quiz
- The Trillion Dollar Quiz
- Essential 2021 Science and Technology Quiz
- The 2021 Big Business Quiz
- Latest technology trivia questions
- All technology trivia questions
Sources for our Crypto Quiz questions and answers:
- Bitcoin, ether hit all-time highs as momentum accelerates (Reuters)
- Press Release: PayPal Launches “Checkout with Crypto” (paypal-corp.com)
- China’s top regulators ban crypto trading and mining, sending bitcoin tumbling (Reuters)
- Beeple breaks record: First NFT artwork at auction sells for staggering $69 million (CNN)
- ‘Art enthusiasts’ burn a Banksy print then sell it as an NFT (theartnewspaper.com)
- Damien Hirst’s Medium is the Art Market (nytimes.com)
- El Salvador becomes the first country to adopt bitcoin as legal tender (The Guardian)
- El Salvador Bitcoin city planned at base of Conchagua volcano (BBC News)