Weekly News Quiz: Welcome to your Friday, Nov. 26 Weekly Quiz! Why did Adele snub Australia? Which rodent is a national symbol of Canada? And who won the most nominations for the 2022 Grammy Awards? 14 Multiple choice general-knowledge-worthy questions with answers and extra facts from the passing news week when you hit Start Quiz.
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back next week for another quiz!
More quizzes for the Friday, Nov. 26 weekend:
- Adele Trivia Quick Quiz
- Quick Fun Crypto Quiz
- News Quiz on China: China Vs. World 2021
- Guess the Celebrity Age Fun Quiz
- Endless 2021 Entertainment Mega Quiz
- Ultimate 2021 Music Quiz
- Nov. 2021 Entertainment Round-Up Super Quiz
- The 2021 Face Quiz: How Many Can You Name?
Sources for the Nov. 26 Weekly Quiz News Facts:
- El Salvador Bitcoin city planned at the base of Conchagua volcano (BBC News)
- Bursting with bling, ‘House of Gucci’ tells of feuds behind the fashion (Reuters)
- Spotify hides shuffle button after Adele says albums should ‘tell a story (The Guardian)
- Adele interview bungle leaves Australian TV reporter ‘mortified’ and reportedly costs station $1m (The Guardian)
- Beavers Misbehave. Canadians Love Them Anyway. (nytimes.com)
- American Music Awards 2021: The full winner’s list (CNN)
- BTS, Taylor Swift & More Record-Setters at 2021 AMAs (Billboard)
- White House says Biden intends to run again in 2024 (Reuters)
- ‘Ever been to Peppa Pig World?’: Boris Johnson stumbles through bizarre CBI speech (ITV News)
- John Cleese’s documentary will explore the good and bad of cancel culture (Metro News)
- Review: ‘Cowboy Bebop,’ Minus the Art – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- LeBron was suspended one game, Stewart 2 games for altercation (AP News)
- Australia considers diplomatic boycott of Beijing Winter Olympics, report says (Reuters)
- Jon Batiste leads 2022 Grammy nominations with 11 (cbsnews.com)