Weekly Quiz: Welcome to your Dec. 3 Friday News Quiz of the week! Where is Adele performing live? What’s Rihanna’s honorific? And what’s Omicron? 14 Multiple choice general-knowledge-worthy questions with answers and extra facts from the passing news week when you hit Start Quiz.
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back next week for another quiz!
More quizzes for the Friday, Nov. 26 weekend:
- Adele Trivia Quick Quiz
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Quiz
- Kanye West Quiz
- Outer Space Quiz
- 2021 Black History Quiz
- Social Media Quiz
- Endless 2021 Entertainment Mega Quiz
- Ultimate 2021 Music Quiz
- Nov. 2021 Entertainment Round-Up Super Quiz
- The 2021 Face Quiz: How Many Can You Name?
Sources for the Dec. 3 Friday News Quiz
- What We Know About the New Covid Variant, Omicron (nytimes.com)
- NYC OKs safe sites for drug use, aiming to curb overdoses (AP News)
- Rihanna’s officially ‘right excellent,’ named Barbados hero (AP News)
- NBC hopes the sun will come out as it mounts ‘Annie Live!’ (AP News)
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey hands reins to technology chief Agrawal (Reuters)
- Matthew McConaughey Says He Will Not Run for Texas Governor (nytimes.com)
- Kanye West Erases All His Instagram Photos (PEOPLE.com)
- Spider-Man No Way Home’s runtime confirmed (digitalspy.com)
- Jessica Watkins first Black woman to join International Space Station (usatoday.com)
- Top 100 Most Popular Dog Names in 2021 (Rover.com)
- Adele Announces ‘Weekends With Adele’ Las Vegas Residency (Rolling Stone)
- Catherine the Great Letter Up for Auction Shows Her Support for Inoculations (nytimes.com)
- Tel Aviv overtakes Hong Kong, Paris and Zurich as most expensive city to live in (The Guardian)
- ‘And Just Like That…’: HBO Max Drops Official Trailer For ‘Sex And The City’ Sequel (Deadline)