January 2022 Quiz of the Month Trivia Questions were last updated on Jan. 24, 2022.
Welcome to our January 2022 Quiz of the Month! When’s the Harry Potter reunion? Where was Adele supposed to be in January 2022? And which sports team is rebranding this January? Take the quiz!
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Like the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
In this article
More Quizzes for You
- Jan. 21 News Quiz of the Week
- Jan. 14 News Quiz of the Week
- Jan. 7 News Quiz of the Week
- Joe Biden Super Quiz 2022: 18 Presidential Trivia Questions
- Apple Quiz: How Much is Apple Inc. Worth in 2022?
- The 2021 Big News Quiz
- Super Women of 2021 Super Quiz
- Black History Quiz
- Endless 2021 Entertainment quiz
- 2021 Grammys Quick Quiz
- January 6 Capitol Riots Quiz
January 2022 Quiz of the Month News Sources
- Harry Potter cast return to Hogwarts to mark 20th anniversary of first film (The Guardian)
- Guardians chosen as new name for Cleveland’s baseball team (AP News)
- ‘Scream’ Trailer: Neve Campbell and Courteney Cox are Back For More (wmagazine.com)
- Adele announces Las Vegas concert residency, Weekends With Adele (The Guardian)
- Xiomara Castro: Honduras votes in first female president (BBC News)
- Jon Batiste leads 2022 Grammy nominations with 11 (cbsnews.com)
- BlackBerry signals end of an era as it prepares to pull plug on classic phones (The Guardian)
- Catalog of late rocker David Bowie sold to Warner Music (Reuters)
- Apple becomes first $3tn company after a boost from pandemic demand (Financial Times)
- NASA launches revolutionary space telescope to give glimpse of early universe (Reuters)
- Golden Globe Awards carry on, without stars or a telecast (AP News)
- Sidney Poitier Was the Star We Desperately Needed Him to Be (nytimes.com)
- Kate Middleton: The subtle outfit details in royal’s 40th birthday photos (The Independent)
- The Green Planet review – David Attenborough’s gobsmacking, awe-inspiring return | Television & radio (The Guardian)
- The Observer view on Joe Biden’s Capitol Hill anniversary speech (The Guardian)
- Factbox: Tonga and its volcanic eruption (Reuters)
- Djokovic lands in Serbia after deportation from Australia (AP News)
- ‘How I Met Your Father’ review: Hilary Duff and Kim Cattrall star in a ‘How I Met Your Mother’ reboot (CNN)
- Review: What made sense decades ago for ‘Fraggle Rock’ still works magic in reboot (sfchronicle.com)
January 2022 Quiz of the Month Trivia Questions List
Which American sports team is changing its name to “Guardians” in 2022?Cleveland Indians.Cleveland Browns.Cincinnati Reds.New England Patriots.
Who directed the first four Scream movies?
Screenshot: Scream / Paramount PicturesWes Craven.Kevin Williamson.John Carpenter.Liev Schreiber.
Who won the most nominations for the 2022 Grammy Awards?
Screenshot: Recording Academy / GRAMMYs on YouTubeJustin Bieber.Jon Batiste.Doja Cat.H.E.R.
Where was Adele planning to live in the first quarter of 2022?
Screenshot: Adele on YouTubeLondon.Paris.Las Vegas.Macau.
Xiomara Castro is the first female president of which country?
Screenshot: AFP Español on YouTube.Honduras.Spain.Cuba.Argentina.
HBO Max's Harry Potter 20th Anniversary is titled "Return to…" what?
Screenshot: HBO MaxNumber 12.Hogsmeade.Hogwarts.Azkaban.
What’s Apple Inc. estimated market value as of January 2022?Less than $1 trillion.About $2 trillion.Over $3 trillion.Around $4 billion.
What’s NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope?
Photo: NASA/Bill Ingalls, Public domain, via Wikimedia CommonsThe first space telescope ever made.The largest and most powerful space telescope ever made.The smallest and most powerful space telescope ever made.The first telescope stationed on Mars.
Had he been alive, how old would David Bowie be in 2022?
Screenshot: David Bowie on YouTube126.96.36.199.A BlackBerry.A PalmPilot.A Kindle.A StarTAC.
According to US President Joe Biden, who's "holding a dagger" at the throat of American democracy?
Screenshot: C-SpanRussia.China.Donald Trump.Social media companies.
Which movie earned Andrew Garfield his 2022 Golden Globe?
Screenshot: Netflix“tick, tick...BOOM!”“Spider-Man: No Way Home”“The Eyes of Tammy Faye”“The Power of the Dog”
He was the first African American to win the Academy Award for Best Actor.
Photo: National Archives at College Park, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons, colorized.Denzel Washington.Morgan Freeman.Harry Belafonte.Sidney Poitier.
How old is Kate Middleton in 2023?
Photo: Paolo Roversi via Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on Instagram.188.8.131.52.
What is The Green Planet?
Screenshot: BBCDavid Attenborough’s aquatic life docuseries.David Attenborough’s plant life docuseries.David Attenborough’s polar life docuseries.A 2000 sci-fi film.
What’s Hunga Tonga-Hunga Ha’apai?
Photo: NZ Defence Force, Public domain, via Wikimedia CommonsA volcanic island.A private island resort.A nuclear testing site.A Greek folk-dance.
How many times has Novak Djokovic won the Australian Open?
Photo: Peter Menzel, CC BY-SA 2.0, via Wikimedia Commons184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.
How old is Jim Carrey in 2022?
Screenshot: SNL / NBC18.104.22.168.
Which 2022 reboot sees Kim Cattrall in a regular role?
Screenshot: HULU…And Just Like That.Gossip Girl.House of the Dragon.How I Met Your Father.
Who created Fraggle Rock in 1983?
Screenshot: Fraggle Rock / Apple TV+Jim Henson.Walt Disney.Charles M. Schulz.Paul Fusco.
- The 2023 Super Black History Quiz: A Full Year of Trivia
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Big Quiz of the Year 2022 | 22 Year-End Trivia Quizzes