February Quiz Questions updated on Feb. 10, 2022
Welcome to our February 2022 Quiz of the Month! Where are the Winter Olympics? How long has Queen Elizabeth II reigned so far? And Who’ll win the February NAACP Image Awards? Take the quiz!
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
More quizzes for you
- Black History Month Trivia Special: Black History and Black Pop Culture Quizzes!
- Summer Olympics Quiz 2021
- Kanye West Quiz
- Netflix Quiz Questions
- January Quiz of the Month
February 2022 Quiz of the Month News Sources
- Kanye West wants to approve final edit of Netflix documentary Jeen-Yuhs (The Guardian)
- Netflix’s ‘Murderville’ trailer sets up a killer comedy (mashable.com)
- ‘Harder They Fall,’ ‘Insecure,’ H.E.R. nab NAACP awards noms (AP News)
- From puddings to trees, palace sets out queen’s Jubilee celebrations (Reuters)
- Olympic Schedule 2022 – Beijing Winter Olympics Dates
- UNCHARTED Exclusive Scene – Plane Fight (YouTube)
- Tom Brady, 7-Time Super Bowl Champion, Retires After 22 Seasons (nytimes.com)
- Lunar New Year: Welcoming the Year of the Tiger (CNN)
February 2022 Quiz of the Month Trivia Questions List
Which country hosts the 2022 Winter Olympics?
Photo: N509FZ, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia CommonsChina.Russia.Belarus.North Korea.
The 2022 movie Uncharted, starring Tom Holland and Mark Wahlberg, is based on what?
Screenshot: Uncharted / Sony Pictures EntertainmentA Disneyland attraction.A Sony PlayStation game.A best-selling novel.A ‘70s TV show.
Which British monarch reigned the longest?
Photo: Rabax63, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia CommonsQueen Victoria.King George III.Queen Elizabeth II.King Edward VIII.
Who's the producer behind Netflix's "Harder They Fall"?
Screenshot: The Harder They Fall / NetflixKanye West.Ice Cube.Jay-Z.Will Smith.
What was Will Arnett's character in "Arrested Development"?
Screenshot: Murderville / NetflixOscar Bluth.Michael Bluth.Job Bluth.Gob Bluth.
What’s the title of Netflix’s Kanye West Documentary?
Screenshot: NetflixYe Ye Ye.Jeen-Yuhs.Jeez-uhs.Go West.
Who’s the actress portraying Pamela Anderson in this picture?
Screenshot: Pam & Tommy / HULULily Collins.Lily-Rose Depp.Lily James.Lily Tomlin.
Which lunar year started on Feb. 1, 2022?
Photo: NGHUIBOUHAA RENGIHA, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia CommonsThe Year of the Tiger.The Year of the Ox.The Year of the Rabbit.The Year of the Dragon.
How many Super Bowl titles did Tom Brady win in his career?
Screenshot: NFL on YouTube220.127.116.11.
Super Bowl 56 was the first time the event was what?Happening in Los Angeles.Broadcasted on NBC.Happening at the same time as the Winter Olympics.Happening in one of the teams’ home stadiums.
In the Brits' first-ever genderless awards, who won more prizes?
Screenshot: Brits on YouTubeNonbinary artists won two-thirds of the awards.The awards were split 50:50 between male and female artists.Female artists won two-thirds of the awards.Male artists won two-thirds of the awards.