The March 2022 Entertainment news cycle is festive. From the Oscars preparations to solemn goodbyes. Take this FOMO Entertainment News Quiz to ensure you didn’t miss anything important: From Oscars to The Batman Movie.
Take the Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Even More March 2022 Entertainment Quizzes
- Children’s Classics Quiz
- Oscars Quiz 2022: 10 Fun Academy Awards Questions
- Womens Month Special: 10 Notable Women in Entertainment
- The Batman Quiz: Essential Fun 2022 Caped Trivia Questions
- Netflix Quiz: Binge-Worthy Trivia Questions from 2021/2022
- Kanye West Trivia 2022: 11 Fun Ye Quiz Questions
Take the March 2022 Entertainmnent News Video Quiz
It seems everybody these days has publicly declared their position on the brutal Russian invasion of Ukraine. We stand with Ukraine and its people, fighting against military forces attacking civilians. We salute Ukraine’s heroic battle for democracy as we stand with every nation fighting against tyranny and for human rights. Our empathy extends to the Russian people, Belarusians, and all who suffer under oppressive governments, including soldiers forced to die in the name of their leaders. We also side with the truth, so here’s a quick list of reliable sources on the conflict.
- Breaking News & Live Updates on Russia-Ukraine from AP News.
- Live Updates and Video Coverage of the Russia-Ukraine War on The New York Times.
- Coverage of the Russia-Ukraine crisis by The Guardian.
March 2022 Entertainment News Round-Up
- Marc Brown on the End of ‘Arthur’ and His Favorite Fan Theories (nytimes.com)
- The Crown jewels stolen in overnight raid (yahoo.com)
- ‘Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness’ trailer drops during Super Bowl (CNN)
- Oscars: Regina Hall, Wanda Sykes, and Amy Schumer to Host (Variety)
- Naomi Campbell’s Vogue Interview: Motherhood on Her Own Terms (British Vogue)
- Pamela Anderson set to make her Broadway debut in ‘Chicago’ (AP News)
- Review: Puberty runs amok in Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ (AP News)
- ‘Impossible’: Bolshoi music director quits over calls to denounce Ukraine invasion (The Guardian)
- ‘DC League of Super-Pets’ trailer: Batman’s and Superman’s dogs have an adventure (mashable.com)
- William Hurt, Oscar-Winning Leading Man of the 1980s, Dies at 71 (nytimes.com)
- The 2023 Black History Trivia Super Quizzes: A Full Year of Questions and Answers
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Big Quiz of the Year 2022 | 22 Year-End Trivia Quizzes