Welcome to our weekly current events trivia challenge, the June 10 News Quiz of the Week: Test your knowledge of 2022 current events trivia and the week’s headlines. In Royal History: Who was Queen Elizabeth II having tea with during her platinum jubilee? In Technology: More than 750 Tesla owners have complained to US safety regulators about what? And in Sports: Who is the oldest man to win the French Open? Make sure you know what happened this week. Our weekly news trivia game with the week’s best trivia questions and answers begins when you hit “Start Quiz.”
Take the Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
More News Quizzes for this Weekend
- Google’s Gemini: The AI Powerhouse Shaking Up the Tech World
- 2023 Unwrapped: A Trivia Journey Through the Year’s Most Fascinating Moments
- 2023 Around the World: Discover, Learn, and Challenge
- Elon Musk News Trivia Quiz
- British Royal Quiz
- Children’s Classics Quiz
- Apple Quiz
- Gaming Quiz
- Earth Quiz
- Nature Quiz
- Marvel Quiz
- Animals Quiz
- Food Quiz
News Stories of the Week
The June 10 News Quiz of the Week – Video
Sources for the June 10 News Quiz of the Week
Consider these news sources as our recommended current events reading list for the weekend:
- US has over 750 complaints of Tesla’s braking for no reason (AP News)
- Rafael Nadal, Looking Unbeatable, Wins 14th French Open Title (nytimes.com)
- Platinum Jubilee: Day 3 of royal celebrations (AP News)
- Fortnite’s new season has a rollercoaster, Darth Vader, and vibes (The Verge)
- The World’s Largest Plant Is a Self-Cloning Sea Grass in Australia (nytimes.com)
- ‘This show is so monumental!’ Iman Vellani on playing Marvel’s first Muslim superhero (The Guardian)
- In Bali, bird sellers help endangered mynah make a comeback (AP News)
- Muslim nations slam India over insulting remarks about Islam (AP News)
- Apple unveils a “buy now, pay later” feature and redesigned iPhone lock screen (The Guardian)
- Harry and Meghan release Lilibet’s first birthday photo (Reuters)
- McDonald’s new summer menu includes halloumi fries and tiramisu McFlurry (The Independent)
- Thefts, Fraud, and Lawsuits at the World’s Biggest NFT Marketplace (nytimes.com)
The June 10 News Quiz of the Week Questions
Here’s the complete list of the June 10 news quiz questions.
More than 750 Tesla owners have complained to US safety regulators about what?
Photo: Courtesy of TeslaPhantom braking.Stock dropping.Their Tesla car is too wide for narrow roads.Their Tesla car costs too much.
Who is the oldest man to win the French Open?
Screenshot: Roland Garros on YouTubeRoger Federer.Rafael Nadal.Andrés Gimeno.Ken Rosewall.
Who is Queen Elizabeth II having tea with in this picture?
Screenshot: Platinum Party at the Palace / BBC OneRupert Bear.Fozzie Bear.Paddington Bear.Winnie-the-Pooh.
Which video game features Darth Vader on a rollercoaster?
Screenshot: Fortnite / Epic Games / LucasfilmMultiversus.Among Us.Minecraft.Fortnite.
What's the world's largest plant?Poseidon’s ribbon weed.The General Sherman tree.Mediterranean tapeweed.The Indian banyan.
MCU’s Ms. Marvel is what?
Screenshot: Ms. Marvel, Marvel Entertainment, Disney+Marvel’s first queer superhero.Marvel’s first Muslim superhero.Marvel’s first Latinx superhero.Marvel’s first teenage superhero.
How is the Bali myna different from other myna species?
Photo: Rolandandika, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia CommonsIt’s an invasive species.It’s a talking bird.It’s all-white.It eats insects and fruit.
Where do most of the world's Muslims live?
Photo: Election Commission (GODL-India), GODL-India, via Wikimedia CommonsThe Americas.Sub-Saharan Africa.The Arab world (Western Asia, Northern, Western, and Eastern Africa).The Asia-Pacific region (East Asia, South Asia, and Oceania).
What does the Apple Pay Later service allow?
Photo: AppleFour equal payments spread over six weeks.Two equal payments spread over two weeks.A four-week extension to fully pay for any purchase.An eight-week extension to fully pay for apple products.
Who's this Royal Baby?
Photo: Misan Harriman/ The Duke and Duchess of Sussex on TwitterPrince William and Catherine Middleton’s daughter.Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s daughter.Albert II, Prince of Monaco, and Charlene Wittstock’s daughter.Princess Eugenie of York and Jack Brooksbank’s daughter.A Greek brined white cheese.An Indian fresh acid-set cheese.A semi-hard, unripened cheese from Cyprus.A southern Italian cheese made by the pasta filata method.
What's OpenSea?A cryptocurrency exchange company.An image bank.A marketplace for handmade and vintage items.An NFT marketplace.
- The 2023 Black History Trivia Super Quizzes: A Full Year of Questions and Answers
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Big Quiz of the Year 2022 | 22 Year-End Trivia Quizzes