Sept. 15, 2022.
The Sept. 2022 entertainment news cycle was a hot and sour mix of celebrity deaths, Awards, and movies. Take this FOMO Entertainment News Quiz to ensure you didn’t miss anything important: From Emmy’s famous firsts wedding to Netflix‘s latest.
Take the Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
More Celebrity and Entertainment Quizzes for You
- 2023 Pop Culture: A Year of Records and Revelations
- Show Me the Banksy: 9 Banksy Quiz Questions
- Napoleon Reimagined: Unraveling Ridley Scott’s Cinematic Enigma
- Guess the Celebrity Age 2022
- Celebrity Deaths Quiz 2022
- Name the Celebrity Picture Quiz 2022
- Celebrity Health Quiz 2022
- Netflix Quiz
- Disney Quiz
- Current music quiz
- Current movie trivia quiz
- Classic movies quiz
- All entertainment quizzes
The Sept. 2022 Entertainment News VIDEO QUIZ
10 Entertainment news questions. 30 Seconds per answer. How many questions can you answer in five minutes?
Sources for the Sept. 2022 Entertainment News Quiz
Here are some of the most prominent showbiz and entertainment news reports from the past month.
- Weird: The Al Yankovic Story: A new official trailer shows Daniel Radcliffe getting weird (CNN)
- Bad Bunny makes history at MTV’s Video Music Awards, winning artist of the year (CBS News)
- Taylor Swift Announces a New Album, ‘Midnights’ – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Wiki Guide (IGN)
- Luckiest Girl Alive Trailer: Mila Kunis Has a Dark Secret to Hide (collider.com)
- Brendan Fraser Mounts a Transformational Comeback With ‘The Whale’ (nytimes.com)
- George Clooney and Julia Roberts on ‘Ticket to Paradise’ (nytimes.com)
- Irene Papas, Actress in ‘Zorba the Greek’ Bakuand Greek Tragedies, Dies at 96 (nytimes.com)
- Zendaya Makes History With Second Win for ‘Euphoria’ at 2022 Emmys (Vanity Fair)
- ‘Squid Game’ and Lee Jung-Jae Make Emmys History (nytimes.com)
- Steven Spielberg debuts his movie memoir ‘The Fabelmans’ (AP News)
The Sept. 2022 Entertainment News Quiz Questions
Taylor Swift describes what as "the story of 13 sleepless nights"?
Screenshot: MTV's Video Music Awards 2022Her repeated award wins.Her relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal.Her 10th studio album, “Midnights.”Her project “All Too Well: The Short Film.”
Who is the first non-English-language performer to win the artist of the year award at MTV's VMAs?
Screenshot: MTV's Video Music Awards 2022Bad Bunny.Daddy Yankee.Shakira.Enrique Iglesias.
Who's this Weird Al Yankovic impersonator?
Screenshot: WEIRD: The Al Yankovic Story / The Roku ChannelRobert Pattinson.Elijah Wood.Daniel Radcliffe.Channing Tatum.
What was George Clooney's and Julia Roberts's first movie together?
Screenshot: Ticket to Paradise / Universal PicturesConfessions of a Dangerous Mind.Money Monster.Ticket to Paradise.Ocean's Eleven.
Who's the movie star in this picture?
Image: The Whale / A24Brendan Fraser.Gerard Butler.Val Kilmer.Channing Tatum.
In Netflix's Luckiest Girl Alive, what's Mila Kunis's dream job?
Screenshot: Luckiest Girl Alive / NetflixA super-model.A movie-star.A New York Times writer.A princess.
What's the Disney Dreamlight Valley?
Screenshot: Disney Dreamlight Valley Announcement TrailerA Disney on Ice show.A Disneyland attraction.A Disney Jr. series.A video game.
What was Steven Spielberg's first movie in a film festival's official lineup?
Screenshot: TIFF Originals on YouTubeThe Fabelmans.Schindler's List.Saving Private Ryan.Lincoln.
Who is the first actor to win an Emmy award for a non-English performance?
Screenshot: Television Academy - YouTubeLee Jung-Jae (Squid Game).Álvaro Morte (Money Heist).Sofia Helin (The Bridge).Marco D'Amore (Gomorrah).
Who is Emmy's first Black woman to win the lead actress in a drama series award TWICE?
Screenshot: Television Academy - YouTubeCicely Tyson.Debbie Allen.Viola Davis.Zendaya.
- The 2023 Black History Trivia Super Quizzes: A Full Year of Questions and Answers
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Big Quiz of the Year 2022 | 22 Year-End Trivia Quizzes