Time for your May 21 weekly quiz. 12 Multiple choice news questions with answers and extra facts from the passing week when you hit Start Quiz!
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back next week for another quiz!
More quizzes for this weekend:
- May 2021 Entertainment Round-Up Super Quiz
- How British Are You Quiz
- The Royal Family Of England Superb 2021 Trivia Quiz
- Borat 2 Supreme Happy Time Quiz
More on May 21 Weekly Quiz Facts:
- Obama’s UFOs: Barack Obama hints at alien knowledge (bluemountaineagle.com)
- Lovato non-binary: Demi Lovato announces they are non-binary in new podcast series (mashable.com)
- Pillars of Evolution: Darwin’s Arch loses its top due to erosion in Galapagos (apnews.com)
- KuKu Farms: Step Inside Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis’s Sustainable L.A. Farmhouse (Architectural Digest)
- Bye, Explorer: Microsoft is finally retiring Internet Explorer in 2022 (The Verge)
- Muskoxen: Hunting season open for musk oxen stranded on the ice off Alaska (apnews.com)
- Harry’s Docu: Meghan Markle And Archie Appear In Harry’s Docuseries (buzzfeed.com)
- General Aladeen reappears: Sacha Baron Cohen Brings Back Borat, Ali G, and Brüno at MTV Movie Awards (PEOPLE.com)
- Johansson slimed: MTV Awards: Scarlett Johansson gets slimed by husband Colin Jost (usatoday.com)
- Mars landing: Utopia Planitia (Wikipedia)
- AT&T Discovery merger: AT&T and Discovery Content Assets May Create a New Entertainment Giant (Bloomberg)