Welcome to our weekly Friday trivia challenge: The Jan. 14 News Quiz of the week. Which British monarch reigned the longest? Where is Gruyere cheese traditionally made? And how many people suffer from kidney stones over their lifetime? Our weekly news update in the form of a quiz begins when you hit “Start Quiz.”
Take the Quiz
Take the Jan. 14 News Quiz of the Week as a Video Quiz.
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
More quizzes for this weekend
- Fun ’90s Quiz: If You Were Awake in the Nineties, Ace This!
- Joe Biden Super Quiz 2022: 18 Presidential Trivia Questions
- Climate Crisis Mega Quiz
- Frantic Face Quiz: How Many Can You Name?
- Guess the Celebrity Age: Famous Birthdays Quiz 2021
- Monarchs Superb Trivia: Royal Family Quiz Questions
- Movie Trivia Latest Quiz Questions
- Classic Movies Latest Quiz Questions
- 2021 Golden Globes Quiz
- January 2022 Quiz of the Month: From Potter to Grammys
Take the Jan. 14 News Quiz of the Week in a Video Quiz
Sources for the Jan. 14 News Quiz of the Week
- Bob Saget, beloved TV dad of ‘Full House,’ dead at 65 (AP News)
- Golden Globes 2022: Complete List of Winners (nytimes.com)
- From puddings to trees, palace sets out queen’s Jubilee celebrations (Reuters)
- Sidney Poitier Was the Star We Desperately Needed Him to Be (nytimes.com)
- Kate Middleton: The subtle outfit details in royal’s 40th birthday photos (The Independent)
- The Green Planet review – David Attenborough’s gobsmacking, awe-inspiring return (The Guardian)
- The Observer view on Joe Biden’s Capitol Hill anniversary speech (The Guardian)
- Damaged O’Keeffe painting on display again after restoration (AP News)
- Judge pokes holes in Swiss cheesemakers’ legal arguments (AP News)
- Two Open Doors Created ‘Flue Effect’ of Deadly Smoke at Bronx High-Rise (nytimes.com)
- In Talks on Ukraine, U.S. and Russia Deadlock Over NATO Expansion (nytimes.com)
- Global heating could lead to an increase in kidney stone disease, study finds (The Guardian)
- Helen Mirren: is the Israeli icon Golda Meir a role too far for the dame who does it all? (The Guardian)
- Prince Andrew loses military titles and use of HRH (BBC News)
- The 2023 Black History Trivia Super Quizzes: A Full Year of Questions and Answers
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Big Quiz of the Year 2022 | 22 Year-End Trivia Quizzes