Welcome to our weekly Friday trivia challenge: The Jan. 14 News Quiz of the week. Which British monarch reigned the longest? Where is Gruyere cheese traditionally made? And how many people suffer from kidney stones over their lifetime? Our weekly news update in the form of a quiz begins when you hit “Start Quiz.”
In this article
Take the Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Like the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
More quizzes for this weekend
- Fun ’90s Quiz: If You Were Awake in the Nineties, Ace This!
- Joe Biden Super Quiz 2022: 18 Presidential Trivia Questions
- Climate Crisis Mega Quiz
- Frantic Face Quiz: How Many Can You Name?
- Guess the Celebrity Age: Famous Birthdays Quiz 2021
- Monarchs Superb Trivia: Royal Family Quiz Questions
- Movie Trivia Latest Quiz Questions
- Classic Movies Latest Quiz Questions
- 2021 Golden Globes Quiz
- January 2022 Quiz of the Month: From Potter to Grammys
Take the Jan. 14 News Quiz of the Week in a Video Quiz
Sources for the Jan. 14 News Quiz of the Week
- Bob Saget, beloved TV dad of ‘Full House,’ dead at 65 (AP News)
- Golden Globes 2022: Complete List of Winners (nytimes.com)
- From puddings to trees, palace sets out queen’s Jubilee celebrations (Reuters)
- Sidney Poitier Was the Star We Desperately Needed Him to Be (nytimes.com)
- Kate Middleton: The subtle outfit details in royal’s 40th birthday photos (The Independent)
- The Green Planet review – David Attenborough’s gobsmacking, awe-inspiring return (The Guardian)
- The Observer view on Joe Biden’s Capitol Hill anniversary speech (The Guardian)
- Damaged O’Keeffe painting on display again after restoration (AP News)
- Judge pokes holes in Swiss cheesemakers’ legal arguments (AP News)
- Two Open Doors Created ‘Flue Effect’ of Deadly Smoke at Bronx High-Rise (nytimes.com)
- In Talks on Ukraine, U.S. and Russia Deadlock Over NATO Expansion (nytimes.com)
- Global heating could lead to an increase in kidney stone disease, study finds (The Guardian)
- Helen Mirren: is the Israeli icon Golda Meir a role too far for the dame who does it all? (The Guardian)
- Prince Andrew loses military titles and use of HRH (BBC News)
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Women’s History Month 2022 Big Factbook | Printable PDF
- Download The Latest Printable Trivia Questions and Answers | PDF + PPTx
- Big Quiz of the Year 2021 – Awesome Printable Trivia and PPT
- Black History 2022 Super Quiz: A Full Year of Trivia