June 17, 2022.
Welcome to our weekly current events trivia challenge, the June 17 News Quiz of the Week: Test your knowledge of 2022 current events trivia and the week’s headlines. In politics: According to the Jan. 6 House Committee Hearings, what did Donald Trump’s “Election Defense Fund” fund? In technology: What is the all-time best-selling video game globally? And in celebrity health: What’s Ramsay Hunt syndrome? Make sure you know what happened this week. Our weekly news trivia game with the week’s best trivia questions and answers begins when you hit “Start Quiz.”
Take the Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Like the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
More Quizzes for this Weekend
- NASA Quiz: 10 Amazing Space Questions
- Sept. 23 News Quiz of the Week: Royal Funeral First
- Facebook Quiz: Super Meta Questions (2022)
Sources for the June 17 News Quiz of the Week
We crosscheck each of the facts in our current events quizzes with the world’s top news providers, research centers, and NGOs. Here’s a list of news articles that inspired this week’s news quiz. Consider it our reading recommendations for the weekend.
- 4 Takeaways From Day 2 of the Jan. 6 Hearing (nytimes.com)
- No bartender required: Premixed Jack and Coke going on sale (AP News)
- Exclusive: Disney/Pixar’s ‘Lightyear,’ with a same-sex couple, will not play in 14 countries; China in question (Reuters)
- Lizzo removes ‘harmful’ ableist slur from new song GRRRLS after criticism (The Guardian)
- Minecraft spin-off debuts at Xbox gaming event largely promoting 2023 (axios.com)
- Explainer: What are the consequences of the yen’s fall to a 24-year low? (Reuters)
- Renaissance synagogues being restored in Venice’s ghetto (AP News)
- Jennifer Hudson Becomes an EGOT as Co-Producer of ‘A Strange Loop’ (nytimes.com)
- Rebel Wilson reveals she is dating a woman in an Instagram post tagged #loveislove (The Guardian)
- What Is Ramsay Hunt Syndrome? Justin Bieber’s Diagnosis, Explained (nytimes.com)
The June 17 News Quiz of the Week Questions
Here’s a full list of our current events quiz questions for this weekend.
More than 750 Tesla owners have complained to US safety regulators about what?
Photo: Courtesy of Tesla
Who is the oldest man to win the French Open?
Screenshot: Roland Garros on YouTube
Who is Queen Elizabeth II having tea with in this picture?
Screenshot: Platinum Party at the Palace / BBC One
Which video game features Darth Vader on a rollercoaster?
Screenshot: Fortnite / Epic Games / Lucasfilm
What's the world's largest plant?
MCU’s Ms. Marvel is what?
Screenshot: Ms. Marvel, Marvel Entertainment, Disney+
What does the Apple Pay Later service allow?
Who's this Royal Baby?
Photo: Misan Harriman/ The Duke and Duchess of Sussex on Twitter
- Women’s History Month 2022 Big Factbook | Printable PDF
- Download The Latest Printable Trivia Questions and Answers | PDF + PPTx
- Big Quiz of the Year 2021 – Awesome Printable Trivia and PPT
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Black History 2021/2022 Super Quiz: A Full Year of Trivia