The Health Quiz Questions were updated on Aug. 2, 2022.
Quiz Round Idea: Trivia questions on health, diseases, cures, covid-19, and other medical trivia news facts: What is the average life expectancy in the US? What is body dysmorphia? And what’s the global Covid-19 death toll? Take the 2022 Health Quiz!
In this article
Take the Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Like the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
Next Quiz Rounds:
- Geographic Quiz / Animals Quiz / Nature Quiz
- Political Test/ History Quiz
- Arts Trivia / Food Quiz
- Science Trivia Questions / Outer Space Quiz
- Tech Trivia / Business Quiz
- Sports Trivia Quiz / ⇒ Health Quiz
- Movie Trivia / Classic Movie Trivia
- Music Trivia / Classic Rock Quiz
- TV Shows Quiz / Classic TV Trivia
- Final Round: The Hardest Questions to Answer
Other Scientific Quizzes You May Like
- Celebrity Healthcare Quiz
- Latest Nature Trivia Quiz
- Latest Science Trivia Quiz
- Latest Outer Space Trivia Quiz.
- Earth Quiz 2022
- 2021 Science and Technology Trivia Quiz.
- Climate Crisis 2021 Quiz.
- 2020 Science Quiz.
- All Science Trivia Quiz Questions.
Latest Health Trivia Stories
Take the Health Quiz as a Video Quiz!
Download the Health Quiz in Printable PDF and PowerPoint PPTx
The Health Trivia Quiz (10 multiple-choice medical questions – Jan. 2022 Edition) is available to download as a printable PDF file for $1.25. The health quiz PowerPoint PPTx file is fully editable, untimed (go at your own pace, click after click), and uses the beautiful animation you see in the video. The additional PowerPoint PPTx file is available for an additional $1.50. Get the complete package for just $2.50!
- The 2023 Black History Trivia Super Quizzes: A Full Year of Questions and Answers
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Big Quiz of the Year 2022 | 22 Year-End Trivia Quizzes
- Download a Full Year of Quiz Questions | 2022 Quality Trivia
- Printable Quiz Rounds (in PDF and PowerPoint PPTx)
Health Trivia Quiz 2022 Questions List
What is CRISPR-cas9?A new technique for viewing inner organs.The UN World Food Program.A very simple technique for cutting a gene at a specific spot.A Covid-19 vaccine.
Where is the Vitamin D hormone processed?
Photo: Rubbish computer, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia CommonsOn the Sun.On the skin.In the kidneys and liver.In Arizona.
Pfizer was leading the medicinal market in the late '90s with which little blue pill?AmbienProzacViagraLisinopril
What's the original meaning of the word Pandemic?All people.The plague.The flu.Cross-nation.
In New York, practitioners are qualified to recommend marijuana use for which conditions?
Photo: HerrBlaze, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia CommonsAIDS, Cancer, and Epilepsy.For any condition.Behavioral and psychiatric disorders.Chronic pain.
What was the average life expectancy in the US in 2021?69 Years.76 years.83 Years.90 Years.
As of Apr. 2022, how many Americans have had COVID infections?
Photo: Nadav Alsheich, CC0, via Wikimedia CommonsMore than 75%.Some 58%.About 22%.Less than 6%.
What is the median age of US women giving birth?
Photo: JoséMa Orsini, CC BY-SA 2.0, via Wikimedia Commons22.214.171.124.
What’s the US death toll from COVID-19 as of mid-May 2022?
Photo: Lawrence Jackson, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons7 million.1 million.500,000.250,000.