July 1, 2022.
Welcome to our weekly current events trivia challenge, the July 1 News Quiz of the Week: Test your knowledge of 2022 current events trivia and the week’s headlines. On the Jan. 6 Hearings: What connects Republican members of the US Congress Reps. Scott Perry, Andy Biggs, Mo Brooks, Matt Gaetz, and Louie Gohmert? In social media: Members of which communities are more likely than any other group to experience harassment on social media? And on celebrity health: What’s Pancreatitis? Make sure you know what happened this week. Our weekly news trivia game with the week’s best trivia questions and answers begins when you hit “Start Quiz.”
Take the Weekly News Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Liked the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
More Quizzes for this Weekend
- 60 Best Questions for A Family Quiz – 2022
- July 28 News Quiz of the Week: Confession, Monkeypox
- BTS Quiz: Fun Essential BTS Questions and Answers (2022)
- Jan. 6 Capitol Riots News Quiz
- Social Media Quiz
- Food Quiz
- Disney Quiz
- The 2022 Tennis Quiz (12 Trivia Questions)
- 2022 EASY General Knowledge Quiz (21 Questions)
- Earth Quiz 2022
- Health Quiz 2022
- Current Pop Music Quiz
- Kanye West Quiz
The July 1 News Quiz – VIDEO
10 Current events questions, multiple choice answers, 30 seconds per question. Take the weekly video quiz.
Sources for the July 1 News Quiz of the Week
We crosscheck the facts in our current events trivia quizzes with the world’s top news providers, research centers, and NGOs. Here’s a list of news articles that inspired this week’s news quiz. Consider it our reading recommendations for the weekend.
- Takeaways: Trump risked provoking ‘constitutional crisis’ (AP News)
- Pride parades march on with new urgency across the US (AP News)
- In Jordan, ‘Mansaf in a Cup’ Creates a Food Controversy (nytimes.com)
- Kanye West Inducts Diddy at BET Awards: Read the Full Transcript (Variety)
- Beyoncé’s ‘Break My Soul’ and the Long Tail of ‘Show Me Love’ (nytimes.com)
- Air New Zealand to install world-first economy bunk beds on long-haul flights (The Guardian)
- Melbourne’ space shuttle’ pods containing a single bed for rent for up to $900 a month (The Guardian)
- Mile High magic: Avs add to Denver’s title town run on ice (AP News)
- ‘Hocus Pocus 2’ Trailer: The Sanderson Sisters Are Back (Variety)
- Travis Barker was reportedly hospitalized for pancreatitis (latimes.com)
- Coca-Cola among brands greenwashing over packaging, report says (The Guardian)
The July 1 News Quiz of the Week Questions
Here’s a complete list of this weekend’s current events quiz questions.
According to an Anti-Defamation League survey released in June 2022, members of which communities were more likely than any other group to experience harassment on social media?
Photo: Facebook Inc.
What connects Republican members of the US Congress Reps. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, Andy Biggs of Arizona, Mo Brooks of Alabama, Matt Gaetz of Florida, and Louie Gohmert of Texas?
Screenshot: Jan. 6 Committee Hearings / PBS NewsHour
Screenshot: 2022 BET Awards / BET Network
Which 90s house anthem was prominently sampled in Beyoncé's 2022 single "Break My Soul"?
Air New Zealand is the first airline to offer what?
Photo: Air New Zealand on Twitter
Which 90s movie features the characters of Winifred, Sarah, and Mary Sanderson?
Screenshot: Hocus Pocus 2 / Disney Plus
Screenshot: Access Hollywood on YouTube
- Download a Full Year of Quiz Questions | 2022 Quality Trivia
- Printable Quiz Rounds (in PDF and PowerPoint PPTx)