Sept. 23, 2022.
Test your knowledge of what’s happening worldwide and the week’s headlines with the Sept. 23 News Quiz of the Week. The Friday Weekly News Quiz has multiple-choice questions about current events. Make sure you know what happened this week with the best trivia questions and answers. In British Royals: Who was the first British monarch to have their funeral on TV? In health: What does China recommend to avoid Monkeypox? And in arts: What’s Brad Pitt exhibiting?
Take the Weekly News Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Like the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
More Current Events Quizzes for this Weekend
- Sept. 23 News Quiz of the Week: Royal Funeral First
- Sept. 16 News Quiz of the Week: Final Royal Good-Bye
- Sept. 9 News Quiz of the Week: The Unstoppable Queen is Gone
- World Records Quiz 2022
- Tennis Quiz 2022
- Space Trivia Quiz
- Nature Quiz
- Earth Quiz 2022
- Sept. 2022 Entertainment News Super Quiz
The Sept. 23 News Quiz VIDEO
10 Current events trivia questions. 30 Seconds per answer. How many news questions can you answer in five minutes?
This Week in the News
The facts on the Sept. 23 News Quiz of the Week are crosschecked with the world’s top news outlets, research centers, and NGOs. The following articles inspired this week’s news quiz. Here are our weekend reading recommendations.
- One Last Broadcast for Queen Elizabeth II (nytimes.com)
- Queen’s Beloved Corgis Sandy And Muick were Invited To Attend Committal Service In Windsor (elle.com)
- Monkeypox: don’t touch foreigners, says China health chief, as the first case reported (The Guardian)
- Neptune and its rings are shown in a striking new light by the Webb telescope (The Guardian)
- How the climate crisis is fueling the spread of a brain-eating amoeba (The Guardian)
- Roger Federer: ‘It Has Been A Great Journey’ (ATP Tour)
- Longest single-volume book in the world goes on sale – and is impossible to read (The Guardian)
- Brad Pitt makes surprise debut as a sculptor at Finland art gallery (The Guardian)
- Kanye West says he’s never read a book, likens it to Brussels sprouts (usatoday.com)
- Tom Hardy makes surprise appearance at martial arts tournament (CNN)
The Sept. 23 News Quiz of the Week Questions
Here’s a complete list of the Sept. 23 News Quiz of the Week current events trivia questions.
What does China's chief epidemiologist recommend doing to avoid Monkeypox infection?
Screenshot: 中国新闻社 on YouTube
How many books does Kanye West claim he read in his lifetime?
Screenshot: Alo Mind Full Podcast via YouTube
Apart from being an actor, Brad Pitt is what kind of artist?
Photo: Jussi Koivunen / Sara Hildén Art Museum
How many pages are there in "the longest book in existence"?
Who holds the record for most consecutive weeks at No. 1 in the ATP Rankings?
Screenshot: Laver Cup 2022 - YouTube
Which title DOESN'T actor Tom Hardy (Venom, Mad Max: Fury Road) hold?
Photo: Sean Rosborough / 𝗧𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 on Instagram
What's in the picture?
Image: NASA, ESA, CSA, STScI
How is the Naegleria fowleri amoeba deadly?
Photo: CDC/ Dr. Govinda S. Visvesvara, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons
- Women’s History Month 2022 Big Factbook | Printable PDF
- Download The Latest Printable Trivia Questions and Answers | PDF + PPTx
- Big Quiz of the Year 2021 – Awesome Printable Trivia and PPT
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Black History 2021/2022 Super Quiz: A Full Year of Trivia