Feb. 20, 2023.
Welcome to the Feb. 2023 Entertainment news quiz: What did Rihanna reveal during the Super Bowl LVII halftime show? What record did Beyonce break at the 2023 Grammy Awards? Who is Bill in HBO’s The Last of Us? And who won the most awards at the 2023 Brit Awards?
Take the Quiz
Make sure you know everything noteworthy that happened this month in Entertainment with the best trivia questions and answers on current showbiz news. The Entertainment Quiz has multiple-choice questions and answers about the last month’s TV, celebrities, movie, music, and award show news. Test your knowledge of the month’s entertainment headlines with the Feb. 2023 Entertainment News Quiz. Take it online, play the video quiz, or print it out for your weekly trivia party.
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
More Entertainment Quizzes for You
The Feb. 2023 Entertainment VIDEO QUIZ
14 Entertainment questions from the past four weeks. 30 Seconds per answer. How many questions can you answer in 7 minutes?
Feb. 2023 Entertainment Round-Up
The questions and answers in our Feb. 2023 Entertainment quiz are cross-checked with the world’s finest entertainment news outlets. Here are some of the most prominent Feb. 2023 entertainment stories that inspired this trivia game.
- Beyoncé Announces Renaissance World Tour (nytimes.com)
- Beyoncé ‘Renaissance’ Tour Ticket Sales: Ticketmaster Faces New Test (The Hollywood Reporter)
- At the Super Bowl, Rihanna Returns to Music, Briefly (nytimes.com)
- The trouble with Harry Styles’ triumph at the Brits? His teen fans weren’t watching (The Guardian)
- ‘Fast X’ Trailer: Vin Diesel Battles Jason Momoa, Brie Larson, and More (Variety)
- Bill and Frank: Nick Offerman and Murray Bartlett reflect on The Last of Us episode’s heartbreaking ending (The Independent)
- In ‘Shrinking,’ Jason Segel Does the Work (nytimes.com)
- Race storm erupts after Andrea Riseborough’s best actress Oscar nomination (The Guardian)
- Grammys TV Review: Beyonce’s Mixed Fortunes; Hip-Hop Medley’s Triumph (Variety)
- Hogwarts Legacy video game launch becomes a referendum on J.K. Rowling (axios.com)
- Council removes part of Banksy’s domestic violence artwork (The Guardian)
The Feb. 2023 Entertainment Questions (Printable)
Here are all the questions and multiple-choice answers from our Feb. 2023 Entertainment quiz in a printer-friendly form, for your next trivia night or pub quiz.
1. What did Rihanna reveal during the Super Bowl LVII halftime show in 2023?
- She’s secretly a superhero here to save the planet.
- She’s starting a maternity fashion line for fertility goddesses.
- She’s going on a worldwide tour for her latest album, “Anti 2.”
- She’s pregnant with her second child.
2. Which of these artists made history at the 2023 Grammy Awards?
- Harry Styles.
- Jennifer Lopez.
3. Before 2023, what was Beyoncé’s last worldwide tour?
- The Love Tour.
- The On the Run II Tour.
- The Dream Tour.
- The Hive World Tour.
4. How was the movie “To Leslie” promoted in the 2023 Oscars race?
- By the film studio.
- By the president’s wife.
- By Hollywood A-listers.
- By veteran strategists.
5. What is the gender of Paris Hilton’s first baby?
- A unicorn.
- A baby girl.
- A baby boy.
6. How many Swarovski crystals is Doja Cat wearing in this picture?
- 3,000 crystals.
- 30,000 crystals.
- 300,000 crystals.
- 3,000,000 crystals.
7. Who is Bill in HBO’s The Last of Us?
- Parks and Recreation’s Andy Dwyer.
- Parks and Recreation’s Ron Swanson.
- Sing’s Buster Moon.
- The Lego Movie’s Lord Business.
8. What is the relationship between the two main characters in Apple TV’s “Shrinking”?
- Father and son.
- Doctor and patient.
9. What was J.K. Rowling’s involvement in creating the Hogwarts Legacy video game?
- She was heavily involved in the creation of the game.
- She was not involved in the creation of the game.
- She had limited input into the development of the game.
- She is only involved in the marketing of the game.
10. Who won the most awards at the 2023 Brit Awards?
- Harry Styles.
- Justin Bieber.
- Shania Twain.
11. What is the total number of Oscar winners in 2023’s “Fast X” cast?
- They are all Oscar winners.
12. What part of Banksy’s 2023 Valentine’s Day piece was removed by the council in Margate?
- The blue crate and empty beer bottle in front of the artwork.
- The broken freezer that formed part of the artwork.
- The man that is being kept in the freezer.
- The woman with a swollen eye’s missing tooth.
13. As of February 2023, how many Black people have achieved EGOT status?
14. How does Ticketmaster plan to accommodate the demand for Beyoncé’s Renaissance World Tour?
- They use a lottery-style system.
- They hire more ticket sellers.
- They only sell tickets in person.
- They limit the sale to one hour.
- The 2023 Black History Trivia Super Quizzes: A Full Year of Questions and Answers
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Big Quiz of the Year 2022 | 22 Year-End Trivia Quizzes