It’s the Friday, Sept. 17 weekly news quiz: Which Paris monument got wrapped? What is Insulate Britain? And what was printed on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s dress at Met Gala? 12 Multiple choice general knowledge worthy questions with answers and extra facts from the passing news week when you hit Start Quiz.
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back next week for another quiz!
More quizzes for the Friday, Sept. 17 weekend:
- Astonishing 2021 Wimbledon Round-Up Quiz
- Fun Black Widow Quiz: Which Movie Had Black Widow First?
- Spiderman: No Way Home quiz
- How Many Zeros in a Trillion quiz
- Summer of 2021 Extreme Weather Events: Climate Super Quiz
- August 2021 Entertainment Round-Up Super Quiz
- How British Are You Quiz
- How American Are You Quiz
Sources for the Sept. 17 Weekly News Facts:
- California Aims to Ban Recycling Symbols on Things That Aren’t Recyclable (nytimes.com)
- Paris mayor Anne Hidalgo to run for French presidency (The Guardian)
- Work begins on wrapping Arc de Triomphe for Christo artwork (The Guardian)
- Pope to Orban’s Hungary: Open your arms to everyone (apnews.com)
- ‘Relief’: Djokovic’s bid for year Slam ends against Medvedev (apnews.com)
- Hawkeye Marvel Disney+ Series Drops Trailer (The Hollywood Reporter)
- iPhone 13 Pro: Apple reveals its ‘most professional handset ever’ (The Independent)
- M25 junctions blocked by Insulate Britain campaigners (BBC News)
- Fox Corp. Buys TMZ in $50 Million Deal (Variety)
- New Zealand Māori party launches petition to change country’s name to Aotearoa (The Guardian)
- Norm Macdonald Dead: ‘Saturday Night Live’ Alum & Veteran Comic Was 61 (Deadline)
- ‘Medium is the message’: AOC defends ‘tax the rich’ dress worn to Met Gala (The Guardian)