Welcome to our weekly Friday trivia challenge: The Jan. 7 News Quiz of the week. In what year was American actress Betty White born? Where is the Red Velvet crater? What’s Apple’s estimated market value as of January 2022? And what’s the difference between a centipede and a millipede? Our weekly news update in the form of a quiz begins when you hit “Start Quiz.”
Take the Jan. 7 News Quiz of the Week
Take the Quiz of the Week as a video quiz.
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
More Quizzes for this Weekend:
- Apple Trivia Quiz
- Fun ’80s Quiz.
- January 2022 Quiz of the Month.
- Social Media News Quiz.
- Latin America Quiz.
- Outer Space Quiz.
- The Trillion Dollar Quiz – How Many Zeroes in a Trillion?
Jan. 7 Video Quiz of the Week
Sources for our Jan. 7 News Quiz of the Week
- Mars looks like a delicious dessert in stunning spacecraft image (cnet.com)
- UNCHARTED Exclusive Scene – Plane Fight (YouTube)
- BlackBerry signals end of an era as it prepares to pull plug on classic phones (The Guardian)
- Catalog of late rocker David Bowie sold to Warner Music (Reuters)
- Apple becomes first $3tn company after a boost from pandemic demand (Financial Times)
- 1st Cambodian American mayor in the US takes office (AP News)
- Twitter bans personal Greene account for COVID-19 misinformation (AP News)
- Elon Musk rejects mounting criticism his satellites are clogging space (The Guardian)
- NASA launches revolutionary space telescope to give glimpse of early universe (Reuters)
- Amanda Gorman writes an end-of-year poem, ‘New Day’s Lyric’ (AP News)
- African leaders hail Tutu, but many don’t follow his lead (AP News)
- Who Is Gabriel Boric, Chile’s Next President? (nytimes.com)
- 32 dry shampoo and conditioner products from P&G recalled over benzene concerns (NPR)
- This subterranean creature has 1,306 legs. Yes, that’s a record. (Reuters)
- The 2023 Black History Trivia Super Quizzes: A Full Year of Questions and Answers
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Big Quiz of the Year 2022 | 22 Year-End Trivia Quizzes