July 11, 2022.
Daily Trivia on the world’s biggest stars’ medical conditions, temporary syndromes, and failed procedures. We name the disease or syndrome and the photo of the celebrity who said they suffer from it, and you guess what that condition means. What are prosopagnosia, pancreatitis, aphasia, and alopecia? And which celebrities have them? Be the doctor to the stars! Take the Celebrity Health Quiz. Detailed answers follow each entry.
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
More Celebrity Quizzes for You
- 2023 Pop Culture: A Year of Records and Revelations
- Show Me the Banksy: 9 Banksy Quiz Questions
- Napoleon Reimagined: Unraveling Ridley Scott’s Cinematic Enigma
- Guess the Celebrity Age Fun Birthday Quiz 2022
- Name the Celebrity Picture Quiz: Fun 2022 Trivia
- Memorial Quiz | 2022 Celebrity Deaths Round-Up
- All entertainment quizzes
More Science and Health Quizzes for You
- Essential Health Quiz 2022
- Earth Quiz 2022
- Latest Nature Trivia Quiz
- Latest Science Trivia Quiz
- Latest Outer Space Trivia Quiz.
- All Science Trivia Quiz Questions.
The Celebrity Health Quiz Questions
Here’s a complete list of trivia questions on our famous celebrities’ health quiz.
What type of disease is multiple sclerosis?
Screenshot: Dead to Me / NetflixAn infectious disease.An autoimmune disease.A cancer type.A skin condition.
What is body dysmorphia?
Screenshot: GQ on YouTubeAn eye condition.A rare bone disease.A mental health condition.A computer generated visual effect.
Photo: @amyschumer on InstagramA condition that weakens bones, making them fragile and more likely to break.A disorder in which the tissue lining the uterus or womb exists outside the uterus.An abnormal twisting and curvature of the spine.A bacterial infection spread through inhaling droplets from the coughs of an infected person.
Photo: PEOPLEFat removal by suction.Fat removal by ultrasound waves.Fat removal by freezing.Fat removal by low-level laser light.
Screenshot: 94th Academy Awards / ABCA state of tiredness.Skeletal muscle weakness.Blood cell deficiency.Hair loss.A language disorder.A hearing disorder.An inability to process sensory information.A visual processing disorder.
Screenshot: The Howard Stern Show on YouTubeA disorder that causes people to pull out their hair.A disorder that causes people to eat their hair.A disorder that causes people to bite their fingernails.A disorder that causes people to try to tear their nails off.
What's Ramsay Hunt syndrome?
Screenshot: Justin Bieber on InstagramA virus that affects nerves in the face.Symptoms associated with the carpal tunnel.A form of brain stroke.A rapid-spreading muscle weakness.
Screenshot: Access Hollywood on YouTubeInflammation of the stomach area.A type of cancer that affects the stomach.A mental condition.An inflammation of the brain.
- The 2023 Black History Trivia Super Quizzes: A Full Year of Questions and Answers
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Big Quiz of the Year 2022 | 22 Year-End Trivia Quizzes