Weekly Quiz: Welcome to your Dec. 17 Friday News Quiz of the Week! Who is Time Magazine’s Person of the Year 2021? What’s Log4J? And who’s Emily on Netflix’s Emily in Paris? 16 Multiple choice general-knowledge-worthy questions with answers and extra facts from the passing news week when you hit Start Quiz.
Dec. 17 Friday News Quiz of the Week
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Liked the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
More quizzes for the Friday, Dec. 17 weekend:
- Europe Quiz 2021: Hot European Union Trivia
- Quiz Category: Latest Nature Trivia
- The 2021 Big Business Quiz
- 2021 Celebrity Deaths Memorial Quiz
- Pride Quiz 2021
- Science and Technology 2021 Quiz
- 2021 Climate Crisis Mega Quiz
- 2021 Ultimate Movies Quiz
- 2021 Ultimate TV Trivia Quiz
- Netflix Quiz
- Social Media Quiz
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Quiz
- Endless 2021 Entertainment Mega Quiz
- The 2021 Face Quiz: How Many Can You Name?
Sources for the Dec. 17 Friday News Quiz
- Elon Musk: Person of the Year 2021 (Time)
- Fox anchor Chris Wallace leaving network for CNN (AP News)
- Anne Rice, author of gothic novels, dead at 80 (AP News)
- Interfaith coalition urges Louis Vuitton to shed fur items (AP News)
- The Log4J Vulnerability Will Haunt the Internet for Years (WIRED)
- Turkey’s Erdogan says social media a ‘threat to democracy’ (AP News)
- Explainer: How will New Zealand’s lifetime ban on cigarette sales work? (Reuters)
- Megan Thee Stallion celebrates her college graduation (CNN)
- Paris warms to Emily as Netflix’s ingenue returns for new series (The Guardian)
- Kronos ransomware attack 2021: Outage may impact HR systems for weeks (usatoday.com)
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore’ Trailer (Variety)
- Antarctica’s ‘Doomsday Glacier’ could meet its doom within 3 years (Live Science)
- Masayuki Uemura, 78, Dies; Designed the First Nintendo Console (nytimes.com)
- EU’s top court boosts the rights of same-sex parents (AP News)
- Serbia takes big step forward in EU membership talks (The Washington Post)
- Hydra DNA Reveals There’s More Than One Way to Regrow a Head (nytimes.com)