Welcome to our weekly Friday trivia challenge, The Feb. 18 News Quiz of the Week: Test your knowledge of 2022 news trivia and the week’s headlines. In technology: Are 3G networks disappearing? In nature: What’s a Saxaul tree? And in health news: What happened to Linda Evangelista? Our weekly popular news stories update in the form of a quiz begins when you hit “Start Quiz.”
In this article
Take the Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Like the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
More Quizzes for this Weekend
- Feb. 2022 Entertainment News Super Quiz
- Oscars Quiz 2022
- Battle of the Sexes Quiz: Gender Equality Questions
- February 2022 Quiz of the Month
- Black History 2022 Super Quiz
- Russia Quiz 2022
- Latin America Quiz 2022
- Essential Health Quiz 2022: 10 Medical Questions
Take the Feb. 18 News Quiz as a Video Quiz
Sources for the Feb. 18 News Quiz of the Week
- ‘Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness’ trailer drops during Super Bowl (CNN)
- Wanda Sykes, Amy Schumer and Regina Hall to Host the Oscars (nytimes.com)
- Ivan Reitman, producer, ‘Ghostbusters’ director, dies at 75 (AP News)
- Ukraine president calls for ‘day of unity’ for Feb. 16, day some believe Russia could invade (Reuters)
- Saudi Arabia turns to drought-surviving saxaul tree for climate defense (Reuters)
- Naomi Campbell’s Vogue Interview: Motherhood on Her Own Terms (British Vogue)
- EXPLAINER: Will burglar alarms still work after the 3G shutdown? (AP News)
- US approves new headlights that won’t blind oncoming drivers (AP News)
- ViacomCBS Changes Corporate Name to Paramount (Variety)
- Former Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernandez Detained (nytimes.com)
- Linda Evangelista Shares First Photos of Her Body Since Fat-Freezing Trauma (PEOPLE.com)
- The 2023 Black History Trivia Super Quizzes: A Full Year of Questions and Answers
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Big Quiz of the Year 2022 | 22 Year-End Trivia Quizzes