June 14, 2022.
The June 2022 Entertainment news cycle was a fun mix of shocking and amusing news. A virus attacked Justin Bieber, and Darth Vader got on a rollercoaster. Take this FOMO Entertainment News Quiz to ensure you didn’t miss anything important: From major celebrity outings to unrecognizable celebrity faces.
Take the Quiz!
🎥 Take the June 2022 Entertainment News Video Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Like the Quiz?
Don’t forget to subscribe
to our FREE 😎 newsletter
and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
More Entertainment Quizzes for You
- Feb. 2023 Entertainment Quiz: What record did Beyonce break at the Grammy Awards? (14 questions)
- Quick 2023 Grammys Quiz: Which artists made history? (7 questions)
- Oscars Quiz 2023: Who’s the first Asian nominated in an acting role?
- Gaming Quiz 2022
- The Ultimate 2022 Marvel Cinematic Universe Quiz
- Name the Celebrity Picture Quiz: Fun 2022 Trivia
- 1990s TV Shows Quiz
- Famous Dogs Quiz: 7 Barking Questions
- 2022 Celebrity Deaths Quiz
- Disney Quiz 2022
- Netflix Quiz
The June 2022 Entertainment News Video Quiz
30 Seconds per question, 12 entertainment news questions from June 2022. Try our video quiz!
The June 2022 Entertainment News Quiz Questions
Who’s been on Saturday Night Live longer?
Screenshots: Saturday Night Live / NBCMichael Che.Pete Davidson.Kate McKinnon.Kyle Mooney.
Who authored The Handmaid's Tale?
Image: The Handmaid’s Tale book coverVirginia Woolf.Margaret Atwood.George Orwell.George Eliot.
K-Pop stars BTS visited the White House to discuss what with US President Joe Biden?
Photo: The White House, Public domain, via Wikimedia CommonsThe war in Ukraine.Hate crimes targeting Asian Americans.The global climate crisis.Human rights in China.
Which 80s singing sensation originally performed "Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)"?
Screenshot: Running Up that Hill official music videoBjörk.Tori Amos.Annie Lennox.Kate Bush.
Which 1990 song opens with the lyrics "Follow the Moskva / Down to Gorky Park"?
Photo: A.Savin (WikiCommons), CC BY-SA 3.0, via Wikimedia CommonsWind of Change.The Final Countdown.I Want to Break Free.Dust in the Wind.
News articles about which subject generated the most social media interactions in the US in April and May 2022?
Screenshot: CBS NewsThe leaked Supreme Court draft opinion on abortion.The Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard trial.The Russian invasion of Ukraine.Elon Musk.
Who is Queen Elizabeth II having tea with in this picture?
Screenshot: Platinum Party at the Palace / BBC OneRupert Bear.Fozzie Bear.Paddington Bear.Winnie-the-Pooh.
Which video game features Darth Vader on a rollercoaster?
Screenshot: Fortnite / Epic Games / LucasfilmMultiversus.Among Us.Minecraft.Fortnite.
MCU’s Ms. Marvel is what?
Screenshot: Ms. Marvel, Marvel Entertainment, Disney+Marvel’s first queer superhero.Marvel’s first Muslim superhero.Marvel’s first Latinx superhero.Marvel’s first teenage superhero.
What's Ramsay Hunt syndrome?
Screenshot: Justin Bieber on InstagramA virus that affects nerves in the face.Symptoms associated with the carpal tunnel.A form of brain stroke.A rapid-spreading muscle weakness.
How old is Rebel Wilson in 2022?
Screenshot: Rebel Wilson on Instagram18.104.22.168.
Jennifer Hudson won which awards during her career?
Screenshot: Late Show with Stephen Colbert / CBSOscar.Oscar and Grammy.Oscar, Grammy, and Emmy.Oscar, Grammy, Emmy, and Tony.
The June 2022 Entertainment News Sources
We crosscheck our questions and answers with the best entertainment news outlets. Here are some of the most prominent entertainment stories of June 2022.
- Justin Bieber is showing early signs of recovery, the surgeon says (Reuters)
- Rebel Wilson reveals she is dating a woman in an Instagram post tagged #loveislove (The Guardian)
- Jennifer Hudson Becomes an EGOT as Co-Producer of ‘A Strange Loop’ (nytimes.com)
- Queen Elizabeth ‘humbled’ by cheering Jubilee crowds (Reuters)
- Fortnite’s new season has a rollercoaster, Darth Vader, and vibes (The Verge)
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ Introduces a New Hero (and a New Actress) – (nytimes.com)
- K-pop supergroup BTS meets Biden speaks at White House (Reuters)
- ‘Maestro’ First Look: Bradley Cooper Transforms Into Leonard Bernstein (Variety)
- Pinocchio Premiere Date Set on Disney+, Teaser Trailer Released (Variety)
- The strangest thing? Why Kate Bush is back at the top of the charts (The Guardian)
- Scorpions say they changed Wind of Change lyrics as the song ‘romanticized Russia’ (The Guardian)
- Key Moments From the Johnny Depp-Amber Heard Verdict (nytimes.com)
- The 2023 Black History Trivia Super Quizzes: A Full Year of Questions and Answers
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Big Quiz of the Year 2022 | 22 Year-End Trivia Quizzes