June 24, 2022.
Welcome to our weekly current events trivia challenge, the June 24 News Quiz of the Week: Test your knowledge of 2022 current events trivia and the week’s headlines. In business: How much does a Tesla Model Y long-range cost? In LGBTQ+ pride: Where is the first US national monument dedicated to LGBTQ+ history? And on celebrity birthdays: Who’s older – President Joe Biden or Sir Paul McCartney? Make sure you know what happened this week. Our weekly news trivia game with the week’s best trivia questions and answers begins when you hit “Start Quiz.”
Take the Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Liked the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
More Quizzes for this Weekend
- June 24 News Quiz of the Week: Pride, Elite
- Guess the Celebrity Age Fun Birthday Quiz 2022
- June 17 News Quiz of the Week: Hearings, Syndrom
- Current Business Quiz
- Current Technology Quiz
- New York City Quiz 2022
- Elon Musk Quiz
- Apple Quiz 2022
- Guess the Celebrity Age Quiz
- Royal Family Quiz
- Russia – Ukraine Quiz
- NBA 75 Quiz
- LGBTQ+ Pride Quiz
- China Vs. the World Quiz
The June 24 News Quiz of the Week VIDEO
Try our weekly current events video quiz. 11 questions, 30 seconds per question, with multiple choice answers and new facts.
We Stand with Ukraine
It seems everybody these days has to publically declare their position on the brutal Russian invasion of Ukraine. We stand with Ukraine and its people, fighting against military force attacking civilians, and salute their heroic battle for democracy. We stand with every nation fighting against tyranny and for human rights. Our empathy goes to the Russian people, Belarussians, and all who suffer under oppressing governments, including soldiers forced to die in the name of their leaders. We also side with the truth, so here’s a quick list of reliable sources on the conflict.
- Breaking News & Live Updates on Russia-Ukraine from AP News.
- Live Updates and Video Coverage of the Russia-Ukraine War on The New York Times.
- Coverage of the Russia-Ukraine crisis by The Guardian.
Sources for the June 24 News Quiz of Week
We crosscheck the facts in our current events trivia quizzes with the world’s top news providers, research centers, and NGOs. Here’s a list of news articles that inspired this week’s news quiz. Consider it our reading recommendations for the weekend.
- Sir Ringo Starr is among those wishing Sir Paul McCartney a happy 80th birthday (The Guardian)
- Joe Biden is ‘fine’ after falling off his bike in Delaware, White House says (CNN)
- Tesla to charge more for cars in the United States as inflation bites (Reuters)
- Elon Musk’s child seeks name change to sever ties with father (Reuters)
- William at 40: A milestone birthday in a life under scrutiny (AP News)
- Russian journalist’s Nobel Peace Prize fetches record $103.5 mln at auction to aid Ukraine children (Reuters)
- 5 incredible stats from 2022 Bill Russell NBA Finals MVP Stephen Curry (NBA.com)
- FINA Restricts Transgender Women From Competing at Elite Level (nytimes.com)
- China’s Expanding Surveillance State: Takeaways From the NYT Investigation (nytimes.com)
- I am not a robot: iOS verification update marks the end of ‘captchas’ (The Guardian)
- For K-pop supergroup BTS, questions remain about its future (AP News)
- A Stonewall Visitor Center Will Celebrate LGBTQ History (nytimes.com)
The June 24 News Quiz of the Week Trivia Questions
Here’s a complete list of this weekend’s current events quiz questions.
How much does a Tesla Model Y long-range cost?
How old is Prince William?
Why did Russian journalist Dmitry Muratov auction off his Nobel Peace Prize medal?
Who is the youngest NBA player to reach 3,000 3-Point Field Goals?
Screenshot: NBA on ESPN
The world governing body for swimming (FINA) prohibits transgender women from competing internationally unless what?
Screenshot: Good Morning America / ABC
How old is the oldest BTS member?
Photo: The White House, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons
- Download a Full Year of Quiz Questions | 2022 Quality Trivia
- Printable Quiz Rounds (in PDF and PowerPoint PPTx)