Jan. 16, 2023.
Welcome to the Jan. 2023 Entertainment news quiz: Who won the award for Best Drama Film at this month’s Golden Globes? What’s the title of Prince Harry’s 2023 memoir? What is the title of the new “Avatar” movie? How old was Lisa Marie Presley when her father, Elvis, died? What’s unusual about Netflix’s Kaleidoscope? And is there a real brain-eating fungus?
Take the Quiz!
Make sure you know everything noteworthy that happened this month in Entertainment with the best trivia questions and answers on current showbiz news. The Entertainment Quiz has multiple-choice questions and answers about the last month’s TV, celebrities, movie, music, and award show news. Test your knowledge of the month’s entertainment headlines with the Jan. 2023 Entertainment News Quiz. Take it online, play the video quiz, or print it out for your weekly trivia party.
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
More Celebrity and Entertainment Trivia Games
- 2023 Pop Culture: A Year of Records and Revelations
- Show Me the Banksy: 9 Banksy Quiz Questions
- Napoleon Reimagined: Unraveling Ridley Scott’s Cinematic Enigma
Play the Jan. 2023 Entertainment Video Quiz
12 Entertainment quiz questions from January 2023. 30 Seconds to answer. How many questions can you answer in under six minutes?
The Jan. 2023 Entertainment News Round-Up
Here are some of the most prominent Jan. 2023 entertainment stories.
- ‘Kaleidoscope’ review: Giancarlo Esposito stars in a bland heist story with a you-pick-the-order gimmick (CNN)
- Prince Harry’s autobiography Spare is UK’s fastest-selling nonfiction book (The Guardian)
- Quinta Brunson Wins Golden Globe for Best Actress for Abbott (Variety)
- Jennifer Coolidge thanks Mike White in Golden Globes speech (EW.com)
- Avatar: The Way Of Water’ Flies Past $1.7B Global (Deadline)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania trailer reveals MODOK will be played by a familiar face (yahoo.com)
- ‘The Last of Us’ Series Premiere Recap: Fungus Among Us (nytimes.com)
- Lisa Marie Presley, Singer-Songwriter and Daughter of Elvis, Dies at 54 (nytimes.com)
The January 2023 Entertainment Questions
Here are the trivia questions and multiple-choice answers from our Jan. 2023 Entertainment News quiz in a printable form for your next pub quiz or trivia party.
1. What’s the title of Prince Harry’s 2023 memoir?
2. What is the UK’s fastest-selling nonfiction book ever?
- “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen Covey.
- “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle.
- “Spare” by Prince Harry.
- “Outliers” by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. What is the title of the most recent “Avatar” movie?
- “Avatar: The Way of Water”
- “Avatar 2: Return to Pandora”
- “Avatar: The Blue Man Group”
- “Avatar: The Last Airbender”
4. How many children do Jake and Neytiri have in “Avatar: The Way of Water”?
5. What was one of the most famous questions that Barbara Walters asked President Jimmy Carter during her interview?
- “What is your favorite color?”
- “If you could have dinner with any three people, who would they be?”
- “Do you and your wife sleep separately?”
- “What is your biggest fear?”
6. How old was Lisa Marie Presley when her father, Elvis, died?
- 9 Years-old.
- 11 Years-old.
- 25 Years-old.
- 37 Years-old.
7. Which of these singers was NOT in Rolling Stone’s 2023 200 Greatest Singers of All Time list?
- Lana Del Rey.
- Mariah Carey.
- Whitney Houston.
- Celine Dion.
8. In the Marvel universe, what does MODOK stand for?
- Machine for Organizing Data on Krylar.
- Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing.
- Mechanism Of Delivering Overwhelming Kerfuffle.
- Master of Delicious Oreo Kookies.
9. In HBO’s adaptation of the video game “The Last of Us,” what’s causing humans to behave zombie-like?
- A global pandemic.
- Alien body snatchers.
- A mind-controlling fungus.
10. What’s unusual about Netflix’s Kaleidoscope?
- Each character speaks a different language.
- It’s interactive.
- Its episodes are randomized.
- An AI conceived it.
11. Who won the award for Best Drama Film at the 2023 Golden Globe Awards?
- “The Fabelmans.”
- “The Banshees of Inisherin.”
- “Top Gun: Maverick.”
- “The Whale.”
12. What earned Creator Mike White his first Golden Globe?
- The White Lotus.
- School of Rock.
- The Good Girl.
- The 2023 Black History Trivia Super Quizzes: A Full Year of Questions and Answers
- A Full Year of Quiz Questions | Best 2022 Printable Trivia
- Big Quiz of the Year 2022 | 22 Year-End Trivia Quizzes