Nov. 17, 2023.
Our weekly news quiz will test your knowledge of the latest current events stories every Friday. From King Charles’s birthday bash and the situation in Gaza to New Zealand’s new bird of the century and the historic Grammy nominations, see how well you know what happened this week with the Nov. 17 News Quiz.
How to Play
- The quiz has 11 multiple-choice questions and answers about the biggest current events headlines of the last week. You can take the quiz online, play the video quiz, or print it out for your weekly trivia party.
- If the online quiz doesn’t start automatically, click the below button. You will see each question with four possible answers. Choose the best answer to see if you’re correct, read the explanation or skip it, and move on to the next question. At the end of the quiz, you will see your score and how it compares with that of other users.
- If you prefer to play the video quiz, scroll down. You will have 30 seconds to answer each question. How many questions can you answer in 6 minutes?
- If you want to print out the quiz, scroll down to find our PDF link. You can download the Nov. 17 News Quiz’s FREE PDF with all the questions on one page and separate pages for answers and links.
Ready? Let’s go!
Take the Weekly News Quiz!
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
The Nov. 17 News Quiz (VIDEO)
11 current-events questions and fun facts based on the Nov. 17 news headlines in 6 minutes. How many can you ace?
This Week’s Questions (printable)
Here are some of the Nov. 17 news quiz current-events questions:
- How old is King Charles III in 2023?
- What is the largest hospital in Gaza?
- What is New Zealand’s bird of the century?
- Who’s the first songwriter to score seven Grammy nominations in the Song of the Year category?
- How old is Gordon Ramsay?
- Which emotion is introduced in Inside Out 2?
The Nov. 17 PDF is coming soon. Download our previous FREE News Quiz PDF here.
Sources and Extra Trivia Facts
We cross-checked our facts with reputable news outlets, research centers, and NGOs. These current events articles inspired the Nov. 17 news quiz. We recommend them for weekend reading.
- King Charles: Celebrates his 75th birthday by launching a new food project (Reuters) | King Charles III Conoration Trivia (HowSmart.net)
- David Cameron: Returns to the UK government as foreign secretary (The Guardian)
- Israel-Hamas War: Israel Says It Is Carrying Out Raid at Gaza Hospital (nytimes.com) | Israel-Hamas War Facts (HowSmart.net)
- ‘QAnon Shaman’: Files paperwork to run for Congress (nbcnews.com)
- Pūteketeke: John Oliver’s pūteketeke wins 2023 ‘Bird of the Year’ in New Zealand (The Washington Post)
- Echidnas: Species named after Sir David Attenborough (BBC News)
- Grammy Awards 2024: Taylor Swift breaks nomination record (BBC News)
- Gordon Ramsay: Welcomes sixth child to his ‘brigade’ with wife Tana Ramsay (CNN)
- Baldue’s Wake: Game Awards 2023 Nominations (Full List) (variety.com)
- Harry Styles: Shaves Head, Enjoys U2 Concert with GF Taylor Russell (tmz.com)
- ‘Inside Out 2’ Trailer: Pixar Introduces New Emotion, Anxiety (variety.com) | Inside Out 2 Trivia (HowSmart.net)
More Current Events Quizzes
If you enjoyed this week’s Nov. 17 news quiz, check out some of our other current event quizzes:
Our Recent Weekly News Quizzes
Like the Quiz?
Don’t forget to subscribe
to our FREE 😎 newsletter
and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.