Test your knowledge of pop culture and the entertainment world with our Sept. 2023 Entertainment News Quiz. With 14 hot and new trivia questions from the past month, you can dive into hot movie news, celebrity updates, TV news, celebrity birthdays, celebrity deaths, and tons of pop culture fun facts.
How to Play
- The quiz has 14 multiple-choice questions and answers about the entertainment news headlines of the last 30 days.
- If the online quiz doesn’t start automatically, click the below button. You will see each question with four possible answers. Choose the best answer to see if you’re correct, read the explanation or skip it, and scroll down to the next question. At the end of the quiz, you will see your score and how it compares with that of other users.
- If you prefer to play the video quiz, scroll down. You will have 30 seconds to answer each question. How many questions can you answer in 7 minutes?
Ready? Let’s go!
Take the Sept. 2023 Entertainment News Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
The Sept. 2023 Entertainment News Video Quiz
14 Questions about this summer’s movies, TV, music, award shows, and celebrity trivia. How many entertainment trivia questions can you ace in 7 minutes?
More Entertainment News Quizzes for You
If you liked our Sept. 2023 Entertainment quiz, you should definitely try these showbiz trivia games:
Sources and more Sept. 2023 Entertainment Fun Facts
We cross-checked our facts with reputable news outlets, research centers, and NGOs. These articles inspired the Sept. 2023 Entertainment trivia quiz. We recommend them for further reading.
- Bey’s B-Day: All the Stars Attending the Renaissance Tour on Beyoncé’s Birthday (The Hollywood Reporter) | Fun 2023 Beyonce Quiz (howsmart.net)
- Swift’s VMAs: Taylor Swift racks up trophies at MTV’s Video Music Awards (Reuters)
- Swift Breaks Google: Partners with Google for a vault song reveal — but it seems there’s been a ‘Glitch’ (nbcnews.com)
- Russell Brand: Accused of rape and sexual assault (BBC News)
- Barbie: Banned in Kuwait as Lebanon urges action (BBC News)
- Oppenheimer: Surpasses $900 Million at Worldwide Box Office (Variety) | ‘Oppenheimer’: 4 Atomic Fun Facts (howsmart.net)
- Emma Stone: Wild comedy ‘Poor Things’ wins top prize at Venice Festival (Reuters)
- Chicken Run 2: Netflix Drops First ‘Dawn of the Nugget’ Teaser Trailer (Variety)
- Priscilla Presley: Emotional Reaction to Sofia Coppola’s New Elvis Film (nytimes.com)
- ‘Dream Scenario’ Trailer: Nicolas Cage Becomes the World’s Meme (Variety)
- RIP Jimmy Buffett: ‘Margaritaville’ Singer Is Dead at 76 (nytimes.com)
- RIP Steve Harwell: Voice of the Band Smash Mouth Is Dead at 56 (nytimes.com)
- Madonna: ‘Lucky’ to be alive after hospitalization (latimes.com)
- Swift Lit: Belgian university launches Taylor Swift-inspired literature course (The Guardian)
Like the Quiz?
Don’t forget to subscribe
to our FREE 😎 newsletter
and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.