Mar. 24, 2023.
Our weekly news quiz tests your knowledge of the latest news stories every Friday. From international most-wanted war criminals and COVID-19 spreaders to Wonder Woman’s latest movie cameo, see how well you know what happened this week with the March 24 News Quiz.
How to Play
- The quiz has 12 multiple-choice questions and answers about the biggest headlines of the last seven days. You can take the quiz online, play the video quiz, or print it out for your weekly trivia party.
- If the online quiz doesn’t start automatically, click the below button. You will see each question with four possible answers. Choose the best answer to see if you’re correct, read the explanation or skip it, and move on to the next question. At the end of the quiz, you will see your score and how it compares with that of other users.
- If you prefer to watch the video quiz, scroll down. You will have 30 seconds to answer each question. How many questions can you answer in 6 minutes?
- If you want to print out the quiz, scroll down to find our PDF link. You can download the March 24 News Quiz’s FREE PDF with all the questions on one page and separate pages for answers and links.
Ready? Let’s go!
Take the Weekly News Quiz!
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
The March 24 News Quiz (VIDEO)
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for trivia games and updates
This Week’s Questions (printable)
Here are some examples of this week’s March 24 news quiz questions:
- Who is the first world leader to shake Putin’s hand since the ICC issued a warrant for his arrest?
- What are raccoon dogs?
- What’s the key difference between Google’s Bard and Microsoft’s Bing?
- Which vehicles were involved in Gwyneth Paltrow’s Deer Valley crash?
- Why was Shaquille O’Neal in a hospital?
- What was Gal Gadot’s final DC appearance as Wonder Woman?
Download the FREE Weekly News Quiz PDF here.
We cross-checked our facts with reputable news outlets, research centers, and NGOs. These articles inspired the March 24 news quiz. We recommend them for weekend reading.
- Peaceful meeting: China’s Xi meeting Putin in boost for isolated Russian leader (AP News)
- Most Wanted: Putin arrest warrant issued over war crime allegations (BBC News)
- Covid spreaders: What Are Raccoon Dogs? (nytimes.com)
- King Alfred I: Credit Suisse-UBS deal offers hope, but bank doubts persist (AP News)
- Bard Vs. Bing: Google Releases Bard, Its AI Chatbot, a Rival to ChatGPT and Bing (nytimes.com)
- Youtube profanities: YouTube Restores Donald Trump’s Account Privileges (nytimes.com)
- Israel protests: Hundreds of elite Israeli reservists say they are joining judicial protests (Reuters)
- Shaq in a sack: Shaq’s hip surgery confirmed after hospital photo post (Reuters)
- RIP Lance Reddick: ‘The Wire’ and ‘John Wick’ star dies at 60 (AP News)
- No vehicles involved: Park City trial begins in Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash case (NPR)
- Happy Birthday: Bruce Willis sings and blows out candles as he celebrates his 68th birthday following his dementia diagnosis (Sky News)
- Director Responds: Was Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman A Deep Fake In Shazam 2? (screenrant.com)
If you enjoyed this week’s March 24 news quiz, check out some of our other current event quizzes:
Our Previous Weekly Quizzes
Like the Quiz?
Don’t forget to subscribe
to our FREE 😎 newsletter
and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.