Mar. 31, 2023.
Our weekly news quiz tests your knowledge of the latest news stories every Friday. From the richest and the meanest to Keanu Reeves’s word count, see how well you know what happened this week with the March 31 News Quiz.
How to Play
- The quiz has 12 multiple-choice questions and answers about the biggest headlines of the last seven days. You can take the quiz online, play the video quiz, or print it out for your weekly trivia party.
- If the online quiz doesn’t start automatically, click the below button. You will see each question with four possible answers. Choose the best answer to see if you’re correct, read the explanation or skip it, and move on to the next question. At the end of the quiz, you will see your score and how it compares with that of other users.
- If you prefer to watch the video quiz, scroll down. You will have 30 seconds to answer each question. How many questions can you answer in 6 minutes?
- If you want to print out the quiz, scroll down to find our PDF link. You can download the March 31 News Quiz’s FREE PDF with all the questions on one page and separate pages for answers and links.
Ready? Let’s go!
Take the Weekly News Quiz!
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
The March 31 News Quiz (VIDEO)
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for trivia games and updates
This Week’s Questions (printable)
Here are some examples of this week’s March 31 news quiz questions:
- Which law did Netanyahu pass just before delaying his flagship Judicial overhaul?
- Why did FTX owner Sam Bankman Fried bribe Chinese officials?
- What’s Elon Musk’s current valuation of Twitter?
- How did Michelangelo’s ‘David’ sculpture cause a Florida school principal to resign?
- Who’s playing Harley Quinn in the upcoming Joker sequel?
- How many words does Keanu Reeves speak in John Wick: Chapter 4?
Download last week’s FREE Weekly News Quiz PDF here. This week’s PDF is COMING SOON.
We cross-checked our facts with reputable news outlets, research centers, and NGOs. These articles inspired the March 31 news quiz. We recommend them for weekend reading.
- Israel is not a dictatorship: Netanyahu Attempts Another Juggling Act, Maybe His Toughest Yet (nytimes.com)
- China Bribe: Sam Bankman-Fried Is Charged With Foreign Bribery (nytimes.com)
- Family Business: First Citizens strikes deal to acquire troubled Silicon Valley Bank (PBS NewsHour)
- Nude Dude: Principal resigns after complaints on ‘David’ statue nudity (AP News)
- TikTok Testimony: Lawmakers Blast TikTok’s CEO for App’s Ties to China, Escalating Tensions (nytimes.com)
- AI Moratorium: Elon Musk and Others Call for Pause on A.I., Citing ‘Risks to Society’ (nytimes.com)
- Value Drop: Elon Musk Values Twitter at $20 Billion (nytimes.com)
- Great Expectations review: Olivia Colman is mesmerizingly sinister (The Guardian)
- Lady Gaga films ‘Joker 2’ in New York: Is she Harley Quinn? (latimes.com)
- “Succession” Season 4, episode 1 recap: Logan and the kids continue to do battle in ‘The Munsters’ (SPOILERS) (CNN)
- Jew lover, again: Kanye West Claims He Likes Jewish People Again After Viewing Jonah Hill In The Film ’21 Jump Street’ (Deadline)
- Speechless: John Wick 5 Back on the Table After Box Office Blowup (The Hollywood Reporter)
If you enjoyed this week’s March 31 news quiz, check out some of our other current event quizzes:
Our Previous Weekly Quizzes
Like the Quiz?
Don’t forget to subscribe
to our FREE 😎 newsletter
and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.