Our weekly news quiz will test your knowledge of the latest news stories every Friday. From Hollywood’s historic agreement and the global Palestinian rumble to Jeff Bezos’s new home and Barbra Streisand’s new book, see how well you know what happened this week with the Nov. 10 News Quiz.
How to Play
- The quiz has 12 multiple-choice questions and answers about the biggest headlines of the last week. You can take the quiz online, play the video quiz, or print it out for your weekly trivia party.
- If the online quiz doesn’t start automatically, click the below button. You will see each question with four possible answers. Choose the best answer to see if you’re correct, read the explanation or skip it, and move on to the next question. At the end of the quiz, you will see your score and how it compares with that of other users.
- If you prefer to play the video quiz, scroll down. You will have 30 seconds to answer each question. How many questions can you answer in 6 minutes?
- If you want to print out the quiz, scroll down to find our PDF link. You can download the Nov. 10 News Quiz’s FREE PDF with all the questions on one page and separate pages for answers and links.
Ready? Let’s go!
Take the Weekly News Quiz!
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
The Nov. 10 News Quiz (VIDEO)
12 current-event questions and fun facts based on the Nov. 10 news headlines in 6 minutes. How many can you ace?
This Week’s Questions (printable)
Here are some of the Nov. 10 news quiz questions:
- What was achieved in the landmark SAG-AFTRA negotiations?
- What is the Cenotaph in the UK?
- Where has Amazon’s founder, Jeff Bezos, set up his new home?
- How many daughters does Donald Trump have?
- Who became the first Black songwriter to win the Country Music Awards?
- Which boyband catapulted Robbie Williams to stardom?
- Paul Rudd stars in which movie franchises?
Download the Nov. 10 FREE News Quiz PDF here.
Sources and Extra Trivia Facts
We cross-checked our facts with reputable news outlets, research centers, and NGOs. These articles inspired the Nov. 10 news quiz. We recommend them for weekend reading.
- Actors’ Strike: SAG-AFTRA Approves Deal to End Historic Strike (variety.com) | Hollywood Strikes: 11 Essential Facts (HowSmart.net)
- Rashida Tlaib: Over 20 Democrats join Republicans in House censure vote of Rashida Tlaib over Israel-Hamas war comments (PBS NewsHour) | Hamas Oct. 7 Attack on Israel: Historical Context and Facts (HowSmart.net)
- Cenotaph: ‘It’s one of the fundamental issues of our time’: Ben Jamal, the man behind London’s pro-Palestine march (The Guardian)
- Bezos Home: Amazon founder Bezos plans to move to Miami from Seattle (Reuters)
- Ivanka Trump: Testifies She Wasn’t ‘Privy to’ Father’s Finances (nytimes.com)
- WeWork: Why did WeWork fail, and what is next for the company? (Reuters) | WeWork Bankruptcy Trivia – 8 Surprising Facts (HowSmart.net)
- Tracy Chapman: Wins CMA Award for ‘Fast Car’ decades years after first released (CNN)
- Book Review: ‘My Name is Barbra,’ by Barbra Streisand (nytimes.com) | Barbra Streisand Memoir Trivia (HowSmart.net)
- Many Writers: How Britney Spears Wrote ‘The Woman in Me’ (nytimes.com)
- ‘Sly’ review: Sylvester Stallone reminisces about his ‘Rocky’ rise in nostalgic Netflix documentary (CNN)
- Take That: Robbie Williams’s tale is one of tabloid vitriol, but our dark obsession with celebrity lingers still (The Guardian)
- ‘Ghostbusters Frozen Empire’: Paul Rudd Fights Ghosts in NYC (variety.com)
If you enjoyed this week’s Nov. 10 news quiz, check out some of our other current event quizzes:
Our Recent Weekly News Quizzes
Like the Quiz?
Don’t forget to subscribe
to our FREE 😎 newsletter
and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.