July 14, 2022.
The July 2022 entertainment news cycle was a fun mix of movie records, celebrity birthdays, and Stranger Things. Take this FOMO Entertainment News Quiz to ensure you didn’t miss anything important: From Kanye West‘s appearance to Netflix‘s latest.
Take the Quiz
Found a mistake? Tell us!
Come back tomorrow for another quiz!
Liked the Quiz?
Please consider subscribing to our FREE 😎 newsletter and never miss a quiz!
You can always unsubscribe later.
More Celebrity and Entertainment Quizzes for You
- BTS Quiz: Fun Essential BTS Questions and Answers (2022)
- July 2022 Entertainment News Super Quiz
- BIG Celebrity Health Quiz: 10 Questions
- Celebrity Health Quiz
- Guess the Celebrity Age Quiz 2022
- Gaming Quiz 2022
- Marvel Cinematic Universe Quiz
- DC Comics Quiz 2022
- Name the Celebrity Picture Quiz
- Memorial Quiz | 2022 Celebrity Deaths Round-Up
- Disney Quiz 2022
- Netflix Quiz 2022
The July 2022 Entertainment News Quiz – VIDEO
12 multiple choice questions on celebrities, movies, TV shows and pop music, 30 seconds per question, a news update follows each answer. How many can you answer?
Sources for the July 2022 Entertainment News Quiz
Here are some of the most prominent showbiz and entertainment news reports from the past month.
- Kanye West Inducts Diddy at BET Awards: Read the Full Transcript (Variety)
- Beyoncé’s ‘Break My Soul’ and the Long Tail of ‘Show Me Love’ (nytimes.com)
- ‘Hocus Pocus 2’ Trailer: The Sanderson Sisters Are Back (Variety)
- Netflix says ‘Stranger Things’ sets new viewing milestones (Reuters)
- Netflix greenlights a ‘Stranger Things’ spin-off series to help build a franchise (Reuters)
- UK cinemas ban fans in suits from Minions: The Rise of Gru (The Guardian)
- Tom Cruise Celebrates His 60th Birthday at the British F1 Grand Prix (PEOPLE.com)
- Actress Lindsay Lohan celebrates her birthday as a married woman (AP News)
- ‘Squid Game’ Makes Emmys History as First Non-English Drama Nominee (Variety)
- Netflix’s ‘Day Shift’ trailer: Jamie Foxx, Dave Franco, and Snoop Dogg hunt vampires (Mashable)
- BTS documentary series, concert coming to Disney streaming services (Reuters)
- The Sopranos’ Paulie ‘Walnuts’ Gualtieri, actor Tony Sirico, dies aged 79 (The Guardian)
The July 2022 Entertainment News Quiz Questions
Here’s the complete list of quiz questions in our latest entertainment news trivia game.
Screenshot: 2022 BET Awards / BET Network
Which 90s house anthem was prominently sampled in Beyoncé's 2022 single "Break My Soul"?
Which 90s movie features the characters of Winifred, Sarah, and Mary Sanderson?
Screenshot: Hocus Pocus 2 / Disney Plus
How old is Lindsey Lohan?
Photo: Lindsay Lohan on Instagram
How old is Tom Cruise?
Photo: U.S. Navy Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Keenan Daniels, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons
What's Minions 2's official title?
What was the first monster introduced in Stranger Things?
Screenshot: Stranger Things, Netflix
What was Paulie's last name on The Sopranos?
Screenshot: The Sopranos / HBO
Who are Matt and Ross Duffer?
What's the focus of Disney+'s docu-series "BTS Monuments: Beyond the Star"?
Screenshot: Disney x HYBE Initial Announcement / Disney+
In Netflix's "Day Shift," Jamie Foxx and Snoop Dogg are what?
Screenshot: Day Shift / Netflix
Which TV show earned the most nominations for 2022's 74th Emmy awards?
- Download a Full Year of Quiz Questions | 2022 Quality Trivia
- Printable Quiz Rounds (in PDF and PowerPoint PPTx)